All Terrain Longboard – StairRover
StairRover All Terrain Longboard by Allrover
Bombing down stairs is no longer a problem with the all terrain longboard by Allrover. The StairRover is unlike any other longboard currently on the market. It uses a unique eight-wheeled mechanism and V-frame to cruise easily on smooth surfaces and down flights of stairs.
Let’s get into the details of one of the best all terrain longboards for 2017!
How much does the Allrover StairRover Longboard cost?
This longboard is going to run you around $280.
StairRover All Terrain Longboard Specs & Features
- 6 ply maple deck with handle
- 50 degree customized aluminum trucks
- Thermoplastic chassis with shock absorbers
- 60mm 80a wheels
- Weight of 9 pounds
Check out the StairRover in Action!
So what are you waiting for? Get your Allrover StairRover today!
Be sure to check out some of the other great skateboards brought to you by Wild Child Sports!
- Electric Offroad Skateboard – E-Drift
- Best Off Road Skateboard 2017 – MBS 33″ Skateboard
- Electric Penny Board – Maxfind Max C
- Best All Terrain Longboard 2017
- Best Electric Skateboard Under $400 – Yuneec E-GO2
- RazorX Cruiser electric skateboard
- Best Electric Skateboards – Our Top 5
- All Terrain Electric Skateboard – Airwheel M3
- Best Electric Skateboard Under $300 – Atom H.4