Best Bluetooth Hoverboard – Swagtron T580
Best Bluetooth Hoverboard by Swagtron
Finding a well built hoverboard with reliable Bluetooth technology can be tough to find. Assuming you do find one, many of these hoverboards can run you well over $300. Recently, we’ve been reading a lot of really good reviews of the new Swagtron T580. Since the T580 is Bluetooth enabled, you can change modes, access maps, check battery life and most importantly play music during rides with the touch of the app. And the best part – it costs less than 200 bucks!
Who is this Bluetooth hoverboard designed for?
The Swagtron T580 is designed for intermediate riders and has a recommended rider weight between 44 pounds and 220 pounds.
What is the top speed of the Swagtron T580 Hoverboard?
The top speed of the Swagtron T580 is 7.5 mph with a cruising range of up to 8 miles on a full charge.
How much does the Swagtron T580 cost?
This Swagtron Bluetooth hoverboard is going to cost you less than $200. This is an awesome price for the features that you get with this hoverboard!
Best Bluetooth Hoverboard 2017 – Swagtron T580 Specs & Features
- Colors available – blue, red and black
- UL 2272 certified
- 150 watt dual electric motor with a 90-100 minute charge time
- Built-in learning mode and standard mode
- LED motion indicator lights
- No slip pedals
- Climbing capabilities of 30 degrees
- Built in Bluetooth speakers
- 6.5″ rubber tires
Check out the Best Bluetooth Hoverboard in action!
So what are you waiting for? Get your Swagtron T580 Today!
Be sure to check out some of the other great electric balance boards and electric skateboards brought to you by Wild Child Sports!
- Electric Balance Board – LTXtreme Free-Style Hoverboard
- Best Kids Off Road Hoverboard 2017 – Halo Rover
- Razor Hovertrax 2.0 Hoverboard
- Adult Off Road Hoverboard – Holds 420 Pounds!
- Cheap Kids Electric Skateboard – Maverix Monster
- Razor Electric Skateboard – RazorX Cruiser
- All Terrain Electric Skateboard – Airwheel M3
- Fast Electric Skateboard – Inboard M1
- Best Electric Skateboards – Our Top 5