Nike Free SB – Best Nike Skate Shoes 2017
So as we mentioned on the WCS Blog a few weeks ago, we are super stoked on the new Nike Free SB. Although we are nearing the end of 2017, we are still naming this shoe as one of the Best Nike Skate Shoes 2015, 2016 and again in 2017. There are two different versions of this shoe – The Nike Free SB and the Nike Free SB Premium. These particular skate shoes are getting extremely hard to find so grab them now before they’re gone forever!!!
The Nike Free SB comes in a variety of different colors. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Gym Red/Bright Crimson/Sail/Black
- Blue Force/Blue Lagoon/Sail/Black
- George Green/Black/Flash Lime
- Sail/White/Cool Grey
- Black/Sail/Dark Grey
The Nike Free SB Premium comes is a few different colors as well:
- Summit White/Gum Light Brown/Summit White
Details of the Nike Free SB
If you missed our last article, here are a few of the details of this new Nike SB shoe:
- Skate specific Nike Free Outer soles enhances natural motion.
- Allows feet to spread, enabling better board grip and balance.
- Gives you the closest connection and more control of your board, ultimately aiding faster progression.
- One of Nike SB’s lightest shoes to date.
Check out more about the Best Nike Skate Shoe 2017 – the Nike Free SB
Be sure to check out some of these other great action sports products brought to you by Wild Child Sports!
- The Real Meaning Behind RVCA Logos
- Fatboy Mini BMX Bikes
- Bounce Mini BMX Bikes
- Best Drift Trikes 2016 – Triad Drift Trikes
- Razor DXT Drift Trike
- Best Electric Scooters for kids by Razor
- Penny Nickel Board Review
- Monster Moto Mini Bike
- Razor Electric Go Karts Buyers Guide
- Razor Electric Dirt Bikes – Choosing the Right Model
Get pumped up with inspirational quotes by Nike!