Capita Ultrafear Snowboard
Shred the Capita Ultrafear Snowboard
Here is everything that you need to know about this freestyle shred monster machine!
Who is the Capita Ultrafear snowboard designed for?
The Capita Ultrafear is designed for both all mountain and freestyle riding. In terms of rider ability, this board is designed for the intermediate to advance ripper.
Special features of the Capita Ultrafear
- The Ultrafear shape is a true twin. Ride it switch or regular. It’s 100% symmetrical from nose to tail.
- The board flex is 5.5 out of 10 on Capita Snowboard’s scale. This means smooth butters and presses without losing the ability to shred the entire mountain.
- The rocker type is Freestyle Flatkick or dual reverse camber providing more stability at higher speeds and effortless turning.
Here’s a quick video of everything that you need to know about the Ultrafear!
How much is the Capita Ultrafear?
The 2018 Ultrafear is going to run you somewhere in the neighborhood of $480-$500.
- Gnu Recess Asym BTX Kids Snowboard
- Burton Chopper Kids Snowboard
- Best Kids Snowboards – Choosing the Right Board
- Lib Tech Skate Banana Snowboard
- Best Snowboard Boots 2017 – ThirtyTwo Ultralight 2
- Lib Tech Banana Blaster Kids Snowboard
- Best Snowboard Jackets 2017 – 686 GLCR Ether Down Thermagraph Jacket
- Cheap Snowboards for Kids – $60 or Less!
- Best Snowboard Hoodies 2017 – ThirtyTwo Stamped Hoodie