Cheap Snowboards for Kids
So your kid is at that age and he or she wants to give snowboarding a shot. There are all kinds of snowboards for kids you can buy, but if you kid is young why not go for a cheaper beginner snowboard and move up from there. You can always upgrade to bigger and better snowboards as your kid gains experience on the slopes. Here are some of the top beginner snowboards for kids you can get and ride even the small hills.
Lucky Bums Plastic Snowboard
Lucky Bums make some great cheap snowboards for kids. They are a great way to introduce snowboarding to kids in the simplest settings like the backyard or a nearby sledding hill. Lucky Bums snowboards have a smooth bottom with a traditional snowboard cut. They rugged plastic design includes pre-mounted adjustable bindings that accommodate snow boots and their durable latch system ensures a secure and snug fit. Lucky Bums snowboards are recommended for young riders and what’s better is that they come with a limited lifetime warranty, so you don’t have to worry about all the damage they could sustain as your child learns. These cheap snowboards for kids run from about $45 to $75 depending on the model you choose.
Emsco Group makes a great Entry-level snowboard for kids. Their boards are madeof solid, fiberglass-composite construction, which is a little different than the all plastic versions made by Lucky Bums. They have simple to use step-in, adjustable bindings, making this snowboard fun, quick and easy to use. The simplicity of Emsco’s free ride snowboards make it an ideal ride for beginning snow boarders. Prices on the Emsco Group kids snowboards range from from about $40 to $70. Check them out on the link below!
Paricon Sceptor Snowboard for Kids
Looking for something really economical? Why not try out a Paricon Sceptor? It’s one of the most economical snowboards for kids available. Similar to the Emsco boards it comes with step in bindings for a quick and easy start. This board would be good for the beginner trying out snowboarding for the first time. Try it out in the backyard or at the local community park or sledding hill. At less than 30 bucks, this is a cheap ride for the beginner snowboarding enthusiast in your family. Check it out!
First Time Snowboarding Checklist
Remember this is supposed to be a fun activity for your kids so here are a few tips to make the most of it.
First and foremost, remember, kids get cold so bundle up and stay warm. Here’s a quick list of things you’ll need to make sure you have:
- Warm Snowboard Jacket
- Pants (waterproof a must)
- Long underwear
- Insulating layers (this could be 2 pairs of long underwear, just different sizes)
- Neck gaiter (sometimes overlooked but can make a real difference)
- Socks (no anklets, come on now, get them above the calf)
- Mittens (again waterproof! remember your hands will be in the snow a lot)
- Warmers (these can be a kids best friend, especially first timers)
Thanks for stopping by and checking out the best cheap snowboards for kids! Be sure to check out some of the other cool stuff brought to you by Wild Child Sports!
- Best Kids Snowboards – Choosing the Right Board
- Kids Snowboard Trainer – Burton Riglet
- Burton Chopper Kids Snowboard
- Best Kids Snowboard Boots
- Lib Tech Skate Banana Snowboard
- Oakley Shaun White Signature Series Snow Goggles
- Best Snowboard Goggles 2017 – Oakley Flight Deck
- Gnu Carbon Credit BTX Snowboard