Fast Electric Skateboard by Inboard
The Inboard M1 is a FAST Electric Skateboard!
It doesn’t get much better than the Inboard M1 electric skateboard. One of our favorite features of the Inboard M1 is the Manta Drive Technology. The drive train has no gearing or belts. It provides smooth acceleration with no resistance to the wheel. Here’s a picture to better explain the Manta Drive concept:
Who is the Inboard M1 electric skateboard designed for?
This fast electric skateboard is designed for advanced to expert riders and can hold a rider up to 280 pounds.
What is the top speed of the Inboard M1 skateboard?
The top speed of this electric skateboard is 22 mph with a cruising distance of 7 miles on a full charge. Yes, that’s one fast electric skateboard!
How much does this Inboard M1 electric skateboard cost?
This skateboard is going to run you about $1400. While this is not a cheap electric skateboard by any stretch of the imagination, you are getting cutting edge technology and numerous features that make this one of the absolute best electric skateboards currently on the market!
Inboard M1 Electric Skateboard Spec & Features
- 1000 watts continuous, 1600 watts max motor
- Lightweight wood-core composite deck with a stiff flex
- Manta Drive Technology
- Electronic regenerative braking
- Weight of 14.5 pounds
- RFLX remote
- LED headlights and tailights
- Splash resistant
- Multiple riding modes – beginner, intermediate, and advanced
- Safe for air travel
Check out this fast electric skateboard in action!
So what are you waiting for? Get your Inboard M1 electric skateboard today!
Be sure to check out some of the other great skateboards brought to you by Wild Child Sports!
- Razor Electric Skateboard – RazorX Cruiser
- Best Electric Skateboards – Our Top 5
- Maverix Monster – Kids Electric Skateboard under $100
- All Terrain Electric Skateboard – Airwheel M3
- Cheap Electric Skateboard – Elevens Electric Skateboard
- Best Kids Electric Skateboard – Under $200
- Skateboard Lights by Board Blazers
- Best Electric Skateboard 2017 – Boosted Dual+2000W
- Penny Nickel Board Review – 27″ Penny Skateboard