Fat Tire Electric Drift Trike
Fat Tire Electric Drift Trike by Go-Bowen
What do you get when you combine the awesomeness of a big wheel drift trike and a 900 watt electric motor? One of the coolest drift trikes currently on the market – the Go-Bowen Fat Tire Electric Drift Trike.
If you’re new to trike drifting and not sure what type of drift trike is best for you, be sure to take a look at our Drift Trike Buyers Guide.
Who is this drift trike designed for?
This electric drift trike is for riders 16 and older and a maximum rider weight of ~200 pounds.
What is the top speed of this drift trike?
The top speed of the Fat Tire Drift Trike is 15 mph.
How much does this electric drift trike cost?
The Go-Bowen Drift Trike is going to cost you about $480.
Go-Bowen Fat Tire Electric Drift Trike Specs
- 900 Watt electric motor
- 36 volt battery
- Fat tire front wheel and tire design
- Full front wheel disc braking system
- Motocross style grips
- Colors available include red, blue, pink, silver and black
- Charge time of 6-8 hours
So what are you waiting for? Get your Fat Tire Electric Drift Trike Today!
Be sure to check out some of the other great drift trikes brought to you by Wild Child Sports!
- Best Drift Trikes 2017 – Triad Drift Trikes
- Triad Counter Measure Drift Trike
- Motorized Drift Trikes by SFD Industries
- Triad Underworld 3 Drift Trike
- MotoTec Electric Drift Trike
- Adult Drift Trike – Coleman DT200 Gas Powered Drift Trike
- Razor DXT Drift Trike
- Electric Powered Drift Trike – Dynacraft Black Ice eDrifter
- ScooterX Drifter Drift Trike – Drifting at 30mph!