Gas Mini Dirt Bike by Coleman Powersports
Coleman Powersports CT200U Mini Dirt Bike
We love us some Coleman Powersports dirt bikes here at Wild Child Sports. Today, we want you to check out the Coleman Powersports CT200U gas mini dirt bike.
Who is the Coleman Powersports CT200U Bike designed for?
This gas mini dirt bike is recommended for riders ages 13 and up with maximum rider weight of 200 pounds. This makes the CT200U a great starter bike for both teenagers and adults.
What’s the top speed of the CT200U Dirt Bike?
The CT200U gas powered dirt bike has a top speed of 20 mph.
How much does the Coleman Powersports CT200U Mini Bike cost?
This gas mini dirt bike is going to run you around $700. Be careful if you see this dirt bike for a much lower price. Often times that price does not include shipping and handling which can add up to $100 more to the price.
The CT200U is also available in Camo and should run you about the same price as the red CT200U.
Coleman Powersports CT200U Mini Dirt Bike Specs & Features
- 196cc, 6.5 HP gas engine
- Metal frame
- Easy pull start
- Over-sized, off road tires
- Hand operated brakes
- Weight of the mini dirt bike – 112 pounds
- Dimensions of the mini dirt bike – 57 x 26.5 x 38 inches
So what are you waiting for? Get your Coleman Powersports Gas Mini Dirt Dirt Bike Today!
Be sure to check out some of the other Coleman Powersports products and mini dirt bikes brought to you by Wild Child Sports!
- Kids Gas Powered Mini Bike – Coleman Powersports CT100U
- Off Road Go Kart – Coleman Powersports KT196
- Kids Off Road Go Kart – Coleman Powersports CK100-S
- Adult Drift Trike – Coleman DT200 Gas Powered Drift Trike
- Monster Moto Mini Bike – Best Kids Mini Bike
- Jeremy McGrath Razor Dirt Bike
- MX650 Electric Dirt Bike by Razor
- Razor Electric Dirt Bikes – Choosing the Right Model