MotoTec 24V Electric Dirt Bike
Kids Electric Dirt Bike by MotoTec
There are a number of different MotoTec products that we have reviewed here at Wild Child Sports. Today, we want to showcase the MotoTec 24V electric dirt bike. This electric dirt bike is a great option for your teenager. It features 3 different speed modes and has a really nice overall top speed. Let’s take a closer look at this electric dirt bike!
Who is the MotoTec 24V electric dirt bike designed for?
This kids electric dirt bike is designed for riders ages 12 and up with a maximum rider weight of 150 pounds.
How fast does a MotoTec 24V go?
This MotoTec kids dirt bike has a top speed of 16 mph!
What does the MotoTec 24V cost?
This kids electric dirt bike is going to run you somewhere around 450 bucks.
MotoTec 24V Electric Dirt Bike Specs & Features
- 24V 500-watt motor
- Two 12V 12Ah batteries
- 3 speed modes: 5, 10 and 16 mph
- Chain drive
- Steel frame
- 2.5 x 10 knobby pneumatic tires with aluminum rims
- Front and rear disc brakes
- 2 front shocks and 1 rear shock
- Variable twist-grip throttle
- Padded seat
- Adjustable handlebars
- Charging time of 4 to 6 hours
- Charger included
Thanks for stopping by and checking out our article on the MotoTec 24V kids electric dirt bike! Be sure to check out some of these other great electric dirt bikes brought to you by Wild Child Sports!
- Razor Dirt Bikes – Choosing the right model
- Razor Dirt Quad VS Dirt Quad 500
- Kids Electric Quad by Rosso Motors
- Razor MX350 VS MX500
- Monster Moto Electric Mini Bikes
- Razor MX650 Dirt Bike
- Monster Moto 1000 Watt Electric Mini Bike
- Jeremy McGrath Razor Dirt Bike
- Electric Mini Bikes by Burromax