Best Kids Electric Powered Pocket Bike
Kids Electric Powered Pocket Bike – Razor RSF350
Today, we are going to take a look at the scaled down version of the Razor RSF650, the brand new Razor RSF350 kids pocket bike. This Razor RSF350 is going to provide your child with a great pocket bike that caters to slightly smaller riders with a slower overall top speed when compared to the RSF650. Let’s take a closer look at this kids electric powered pocket bike!
Who is this Kids Electric Powered Pocket Bike designed for?
The Razor RSF350 electric street bike is designed for kids ages 13 and up with maximum rider weight of 140 pounds. Adult supervision is always required when operating this motorcycle.
What is the top speed of the Razor RSF350 Pocket Bike?
The top speed of the Razor RSF350 is 14 mph with 30 minutes of continuous use on a full charge.
How much does the Razor RSF350 cost?
This kids pocket rocket is going to run you around $300.
Razor RSF350 Pocket Bike Features
- 350-watt, high-torque, chain-driven motor
- Twist-grip throttle
- Hand-operated rear disc brakes
- Rechargeable 24V (two 12V) sealed lead acid battery
- Trellis-frame chassis design and street-bike styling
- Adjustable-angle, riser-style handlebars
- Custom 10” 3-spoke mag wheels and
- Pneumatic tires
- Folding foot pegs
- Retractable kickstand
- Hidden storage compartment
So what are you waiting for? Get your kids electric powered pocket bike TODAY!
If you liked the Razor RSF350, be sure to check out some of the other great actions sports toys brought to you by Wild Child Sports!
- Kids Gas Powered Pocket Bike – Rosso Motors F1 Motorcycle
- Kids Gas Powered Mini Bike – Coleman Powersports CT100U
- Monster Moto Mini Bike
- Electric Mini Bikes by Burromax
- Monster Moto Go Kart
- Best Electric Dirt Bikes 2017 for Kids – Kuberg Trial Hero
- Razor Dirt Quad VS Dirt Quad 500
- Monster Moto 1000 Watt Electric Mini Bike