Kids Gas Powered Mini Bike – Coleman Powersports
Coleman Powersports CT100U Mini Bike
Today, we are going to take a look at one of our favorite kids gas powered mini bike by Coleman Powersports. The Coleman CT100U is a fantastic entry level dirt bike for your up and coming rider.
Who is this kids gas powered mini bike designed for?
The Coleman Powersports CT100U mini bike is for riders 13 and older and a maximum rider weight of ~150 pounds.
What is the top speed of this kids mini bike?
The top speed of the Coleman CT100U mini bike is 19 mph.
How much does the Coleman Powersports Kids Gas Powered Mini Bike cost?
The CT100U gas powered mini bike is going to run you around $450.
Coleman Powersports CT100U Specs
- 98cc 4 stroke OHV 3 Horsepower engine
- Rear disc braking system (shown below)
- Length of mini bike – 48 inches
- Height of mini bike – 24 inches
- Width of mini bike – 32 inches
- Wheelbase – 34 inches
- Weight of mini bike – 82 pounds
Kids Gas Powered Mini Bike – Coleman Powersports CT100U Reviews
The overwhelming majority of folks give the CT100U a rating of 5 stars! Here’s what some of these buyers have to say:
“A mini bike of this quality and this low of a price is amazing!”
“Has good power for a little bike.”
“I was a little concerned about the weight limit as everyone who’ll be riding it is an adult and a couple are well over 200 lbs. But this thing did not falter! It’s more fun than I anticipated. With the fat tires it’ll go over pretty much anything in our way. Zero regret! If you’re even considering a mini bike this one will not disappoint!”
“The short answer, is the Coleman CT100U is a tremendous machine, a ton of fun and utility, and well worth the price.”
Coleman Powersports CT100U Gas Powered Minibike Video:
So what are you waiting for? Get your Coleman Powersports Kids Gas Powered Mini Bike Today!
Be sure to check out some of the other great action sports toys brought to you by Wild Child Sports!
- Monster Moto Mini Bike – Best Kids Mini Bike
- Kids Off Road Go Kart – Coleman Powersports CK100-S
- Razor MX350 VS MX500
- Jeremy McGrath Razor Dirt Bike
- MX650 Electric Dirt Bike by Razor
- Electric Mini Bikes by Burromax
- Razor Electric Dirt Bikes – Choosing the Right Model
- Kids Electric Quad – Rosso Motors Kids ATV
- Monster Moto Go Kart – Kids Off Road Go Kart
- Kids Gas Powered Pocket Bike – Rosso Motors F1 Motorcycle