Michael Jordan is without a doubt one of the greatest basketball players of all time. In addition to the Michael Jordan commercial “Maybe It’s My Fault”, this Michael Jordan commercial about failure contains another one of Air Jordan’s most often quoted and famous lines of all time.
In this particular video, Michael Jordan is pretty cut and dry about his experiences with failure; his failures are what allowed him to achieve the high level of success that he did in the game of basketball and in life in general. After listening to these Michael Jordan commercials I’m sure that you too will agree that in order to achieve Michael Jordan like status in sports or in any other area of your life, you must be willing to experience failure! And when you do, LEARN from it. Enjoy!
Michael Jordan Commercial about Failure Script
“I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.”
3 Lessons Learned from the Michael Jordan Commercial about Failure
- Everyone is going to fail at some point in their life, even if you’re Michael Jordan.
- Never let the fear of failure keep you from living your dreams.
- You will achieve success in any area of your life when you learn something positive from your failure. Failure in life is a given; how we react to it is up to us.
If you enjoyed this Michael Jordan commercial, be sure to check out these other great Michael Jordan quotes with audio.
Be sure to check out some of these other great sports motivation on Wild Child Sports!
- Nike Quotes Shirts – Wear your motivation!
- Rocky Balboa Speech – 5 Life Lessons
- Michael Jordan Motivational Quotes
- Extreme Sports Quotes – Our top 5
- Friday Night Lights Speech – Perfection Defined
- Nike Quotes and Sayings – Get Motivated!
- Michael Jordan Commercial – “Maybe it’s my fault”
- Nike Motivational Quotes – Our Top 10
- Nike Sports Quotes – For the Athlete in all of us!