Michael Jordan Commercial – “Maybe It’s My Fault” Video
Michael Jordan is without a doubt one of the greatest basketball players of all time. This famous Michael Jordan commercial “Maybe It’s My Fault” contains some of our favorite quotes from Air Jordan himself. Anyone that watches this video is sure to see the passion that Michael Jordan had for the game of basketball. They will learn what it takes to achieve Michael Jordan like status in sports or any other area of their lives. Enjoy!
Michael Jordan Commercial – “Maybe It’s My Fault” Script
“Maybe it’s my own fault. Maybe I led you to believe it was easy when it wasn’t. Maybe I made you think my highlights started at the free throw line, and not in the gym. Maybe I made you think that every shot I took was a game winner. That my game was built on flash, and not fire. Maybe it’s my fault that you didn’t see that failure gave me strength; that my pain was my motivation. Maybe I led you to believe that basketball was a God given gift, and not something I worked for every single day of my life. Maybe I destroyed the game. Or maybe you’re just making excuses.” – Michael Jordan
3 Lessons Learned from the Michael Jordan Commercial – “Maybe It’s My Fault”
- Everyone is going to fail, even if you’re Michael Jordan. The secret to success is finding strength when you are faced with a difficult challenge or obstacle.
- Use your emotional and physical pain as a source of motivation to help lift you to new heights.
- You must work hard every single day of your life if you want to experience extraordinary success.
If you enjoyed this Michael Jordan commercial, be sure to check out some of the other great sports motivation from Wild Child Sports!
- Michael Jordan Quotes with Audio
- Nike Quotes and Sayings – Get Motivated!
- Michael Jordan Motivational Quotes
- Extreme Sports Quotes, Our TOP 10
- Friday Night Lights Speech – Perfection Defined
- Rocky Balboa Speech – 5 Life Lessons
- Nike Sports Quotes – For the Athlete in all of us!
- Nike Motivational Quotes – Our top 10
- The Real Meaning Behind RVCA Logos