Shred the Never Summer Evo Mini kids snowboard
Here is everything that you need to know about this high performance freestyle board to get your child shredding the slopes!
Who is the Never Summer Evo Mini kids snowboard designed for?
The Never Summer Evo Mini is designed for all types of freestyle riding. In terms of rider ability, this board is really designed for your beginner to intermediate riders. That being said, this board is still a great option for your more seasoned little ripper. Whether you are a brand new rider on the bunny hill for the first time or tearing up the board park like a pro, the Evo Mini delivers!
Special features of the Never Summer Evo Mini
- The Evo Mini shape is a true twin. Ride it switch or regular. It’s 100% symmetrical from nose to tail.
- The low profile tip and tail maximizes the amount of the board that touches the snow. This adds both pop for jumping and stability for landing.
- The board flex is soft. This means very forgiving for newer, younger riders. This soft flex also helps with freestyle riding.
- The rocker type is camber/rocker/camber provides a more playful feel with extra stability and edge hold.
- Made in the USA with a 1 year warranty.
Sizes (cm) of the Never Summer Evo Mini
The sizes of the Evo Mini include 119, 125, 130, 136 and 142.
Check out what Never Summer has to say about the new 2016 Evo Mini!
The Never Summer Evo Mini is getting pretty tough to find as it is no longer being manufactured. Here’s a look at some of the newer Never Summer kids snowboards.
Be sure to check out some of these other great snowboards brought to you by Wild Child Sports!
- Gnu Recess Asym BTX Kids Snowboard
- Burton Chopper Kids Snowboard
- Best Kids Snowboards – Choosing the Right Board
- Lib Tech Skate Banana Snowboard
- Best Snowboard Boots 2017 – ThirtyTwo Ultralight 2
- Lib Tech Banana Blaster Kids Snowboard
- Cheap Snowboards for Kids – $60 or Less!
- Best Snowboard Hoodies 2017 – ThirtyTwo Stamped Hoodie