Shred the Never Summer Evo Mini kids snowboard
Here is everything that you need to know about this high performance freestyle board to get your child shredding the slopes!
Who is the Never Summer Evo Mini kids snowboard designed for?
The Never Summer Evo Mini is designed for all types of freestyle riding. In terms of rider ability, this board is really designed for your beginner to intermediate riders. That being said, this board is still a great option for your more seasoned little ripper. Whether you are a brand new rider on the bunny hill for the first time or tearing up the board park like a pro, the Evo Mini delivers!
Special features of the Never Summer Evo Mini
- The Evo Mini shape is a true twin. Ride it switch or regular. It’s 100% symmetrical from nose to tail.
- The low profile tip and tail maximizes the amount of the board that touches the snow. This adds both pop for jumping and stability for landing.
- The board flex is soft. This means very forgiving for newer, younger riders. This soft flex also helps with freestyle riding.
- The rocker type is camber/rocker/camber provides a more playful feel with extra stability and edge hold.
- Made in the USA with a 1 year warranty.
Sizes (cm) of the Never Summer Evo Mini
The sizes of the Evo Mini include 119, 125, 130, 136 and 142.
How much is the Never Summer Evo Mini?
The 2016 Never Summer Evo Mini is going to run you somewhere around 280 bucks. If that’s a little too pricey for your kid’s first board, you can find the 2015 Never Summer Evo mini for less than $250! The remaining 2015 models are selling out pretty fast. If you do see one, grab it now before it’s too late!
The 2016 Never Summer Evo Mini
The 2015 Never Summer Evo Mini
Like shopping on Amazon? Get your Evo Mini kids snowboard on Amazon today:
Check out what Never Summer has to say about the new 2016 Evo Mini!