Razor DeltaWing Scooter
DeltaWing Scooter by Razor
Looking for the latest and greatest thing for your adventurous kiddos? The Razor DeltaWing Scooter is one of the coolest three-wheel scooters on the market right now, and it’s hard to resist when you see how much fun it is. This model is an upgraded version of the original Razor, and the new features have really gone above and beyond what any other three-wheel scooter is offering. Compared to other scooters on the market today, this is a completely unique riding experience that kids will love.
Who is the Razor DeltaWing Scooter designed for?
The Razor DeltaWing Scooter is reportedly designed for children over the age of six; however, it seems to be extremely popular with children between the ages of six and eight years old. And the scooter itself is marketed towards “Youth”, which could mean anyone under 12. The DeltaWing can support riders up to 143 pounds. It does have several safety features that make it extremely stable for very young riders.
What is the top speed of the Razor DeltaWing Scooter?
The Razor DeltaWing Scooter is not a motorized scooter, so the speed really does depend on the grade of the surface and the power of the rider. However, it should be noted that with a good downhill surface and a child that has a powerful kick, this scooter can definitely pick up speed. While it won’t rival any powered scooter, it can cruise along at a rate that makes a helmet a necessity. And as far as the range, this scooter will go as long as your child does! This scooter offers a really great workout for kids.
How much does the Razor DeltaWing Scooter cost?
This is a very affordable option considering the durability and great safety features. At the time of this article’s writing, the Razor DeltaWing Scooter is being sold for $85.25; however, the base cost is typically around $99.
Razor DeltaWing Scooter Specs & Features
The features on this scooter include:
- The ability to switch the scooter from three wheels to two as your child gets older and wants to try more challenging rides.
- Easy maneuverability for trick riding, including things like drifting.
- Very durable materials including a steel frame.
- Hand-operated brakes to make your child feel safer and more secure.
- Huge front wheel to offer a very smooth ride over uneven surfaces, so there is less chance of a child being thrown off a scooter.
- Ability to modify into a seated scooter with parts that are not included.
Check out the Razor DeltaWing Scooter!
If you have a younger child who wants to try out a scooter, but doesn’t quite have the balance to work a two-wheel scooter yet, the Razor DeltaWing Scooter is an ideal compromise. Affordable, durable, and very safe, this scooter’s only real drawback is that the handlebar can’t be lowered – but for the price, the rest of the features make up for this one flaw. Check this scooter out for your child today to give them a thrilling new ride!
So what are you waiting for? Get your Razor DeltaWing Scooter Today!
If you liked the fastest Razor electric scooters, be sure that you check out some of these other great Razor scooters and action sports toys brought to you by Wild Child Sports!
- Fastest Razor Electric Scooters
- Kids Offroad Electric Scooter – Razor RX200
- Razor EcoSmart Metro Electric Scooter
- Best Electric Scooters for kids by Razor
- Razor Dirt Quad VS Dirt Quad 500
- Skateboard Scooter – Sbyke Scooter
- E100 Glow Electric Scooter by Razor
- Razor Electric Dirt Bikes – Choosing the right model
- E300 Electric Scooter by Razor
- Razor Pocket Mod Electric Scooter