Razor Dirt Quad VS Dirt Quad 500 – What’s the Difference?
We get this question a lot about these two different Razor four wheeler models and wanted to show you the main differences between the Razor Dirt Quad VS Dirt Quad 500.
- The Razor Dirt Quad is going to run you somewhere between $380-$390.
- The Razor Dirt Quad 500 costs $700.
Recommended Rider Age and Weight
- The Dirt Quad four wheeler is recommended for ages 8 and older with a maximum rider weight of 120 lbs.
- The Dirt Quad 500 wheeler is recommend for ages 14 and up with a maximum rider weight of 220 lbs.
Top Speed of the Razor Dirt Quad and Dirt Quad 500
- The Razor Dirt Quad top speed is 8-10 mph.
- The Razor Dirt Quad 500 top speed is 10-12 mph.
Continuous run time
- Run time for the Dirt Quad is 40 minutes with a 24 volt rechargeable battery system.
- Run time for the Dirt Quad 500 is 60 minutes with a 36 volt rechargeable battery system.
- The Razor Dirt Quad weighs 89 lbs.
- The Razor Dirt Quad 500 weighs 113 lbs.
Finals Thoughts on these Razor Dirt Quads
So there you have it! Now you know the main differences between the the Razor Dirt Quad VS Dirt Quad 500! As you can see, the Razor Dirt Quad 500 four wheeler really is just a bigger, stronger and more powerful version of the Razor Dirt Quad. Generally speaking, the Dirt Quad four wheeler is going to be great for younger, smaller riders whereas the Dirt Quad 500 can be ridden by both teenagers and adults with a little more experience. So what are you waiting for? Get one of the best electric quads on the market today!
Razor Dirt Quad
Razor Dirt Quad 500
Be sure to check out some of these other great action sports toys brought to you by Wild Child Sports!
- Razor Dirt Bikes – Choosing the right model
- Monster Moto Electric Mini Bikes
- Razor MX650 Dirt Bike
- Fatboy Mini BMX Bikes
- Best Drift Trikes 2017 – Triad Drift Trikes
- Razor DXT Drift Trike
- Best Electric Scooters for kids by Razor
- Penny Nickel Board Review
- Razor Electric Go Karts Buyers Guide