Have a young wild child that loves to have fun? This may be just the thing for him or her. Check out the Razor Jr Lil Crazy Cart. It’s the predecessor and the tool to teach your kids how to have a blast and the excitement of drifting. Razor is not just for big kids! The Razor Jr Crazy Cart is a smaller version of our smash hit, the Crazy Cart. It has been redesigned for younger riders with simplified controls and a max speed of 2 mph to provide a fun introduction to the world of spins and drifts.
Who is the Razor Jr Lil Crazy Ride On?
- Ages 3 and older
- Maximum rider weight of 44 lbs.
What is the top speed of this Razor Ride on?
The Razor Jr Crazy Ride On top speed is 2 mph to provide a fun and safe introduction to the world of spins and drifts.
How much does the Razor Jr Lil Crazy Ride On Cost?
This Razor ride on is going to run you about 70 bucks.
Razor Jr Lil Crazy Ride On Specs
- A smaller version of Razor Crazy Cart
- In-wheel hub electric motor
- 40 minutes of continuous use on a full charge
- A max speed of 2 mph
- Polypropylene front wheels
- Urethane rear wheels
- 6V sealed lead acid, rechargeable battery
Check out the Razor Jr Lil Crazy Ride On in Action!
Be sure to check out all of our Razor products buyers guides and some of the other great action sports toys brought to you by Wild Child Sports!
- Kids Electric Go Kart – Actev Arrow
- Best Drift Trikes 2017 – Triad Drift Trikes
- Razor Dirt Quad VS Dirt Quad 500
- MX650 Electric Dirt Bike by Razor
- Best Electric Scooters for kids by Razor
- Razor Electric Go Karts Buyers Guide
- Razor Electric Dirt Bikes – Choosing the Right Model
- Fatboy Mini BMX Bike
- Monster Moto Mini Bike