Razor SX500 Review – Jeremy McGrath Razor Dirt Bike
It’s Showtime! What do you get when you combine the winning-est motocross rider in history and the Razor product making machine? The all new Jeremy McGrath SX500! With an authentic motocross frame geometry and faithful reproduction of Jeremy’s big bike, Razor dirt bikes offers you the perfect riding machine for your little champion! The McGrath SX500 is available in both red and green. They say seeing is believing so take a moment and read through our Razor SX500 review and view the Razor SX500 specs to see what makes this Razor dirt bike so awesome!
If you’re not sure which of the Razor electric dirt bikes is of best fit for you or your child, be sure to check out our article on choosing the right model.
Who is the McGrath SX500 dirt bike designed for?
This electric dirt bike is designed for riders ages 14 and up with a maximum rider weight of 175 pounds.
How fast does a Razor SX500 go?
The Razor SX500 top speed is 15 mph!
How much does the Razor McGrath SX500 cost?
Best Price: $ 368.14
The red Razor SX500 is going to run you just under 400 bucks.
Razor SX500 Specs of the Jeremy McGrath Razor Dirt Bike
- Inspired by the winning-est motocross rider in history, Jeremy McGrath!
- Complete with authentic Jeremy McGrath graphics and fairing design,
- Genuine dirt bike frame geometry and a high-torque
- Variable speed motor for a super-charged experience
- 40 minutes of continuous use with a full charge
- Features dual suspension and riser handlebars,
- Large pneumatic knobby tires
- Retractable kickstand
- Hand operated dual disc brakes
Check out the McGrath SX500 is Action!
If you like this Razor SX500 review, be sure to check out some of these other great action sports toys brought to you by Wild Child Sports!
- Razor MX650 Electric Dirt Bike
- Razor Dirt Quad VS Dirt Quad 500
- Kids Electric Quad – Rosso Motors Kids ATV
- Razor MX350 Electric Dirt Bike
- Fatboy Mini BMX Bikes
- Best Drift Trikes 2017 – Triad Drift Trikes
- Razor DXT Drift Trike
- Monster Moto Mini Bike
- Razor Electric Go Karts Buyers Guide