Ride 858 Mini BMX Bikes
Mini BMX Bikes by Ride 858
Here at Wild Child Sports we love ourselves a nice mini bmx bikes! Today, we are going to showcase the Ride 858 Mini BMX Bikes. One of the very first things that you notice that really differentiates the Ride 858 Mini BMX Bikes from its competitors is its interchangeable rear suspension (see picture below). You can switch between a hard tail or soft tail within minutes. So depending upon the type of riding that you’re doing, this is a HUGE feature that you just don’t see with other mini bmx bikes. Let’s take a closer look at these awesome mini bmx bikes!
What does the Ride 858 Mini BMX cost?
These mini bmx bikes by Ride 858 are going to run you just under $250.
Ride 858 Mini BMX Bikes Features
- Light High Tensile Steel Frame and Fork
- 10” x 27” high tensile handlebars with 858 rubber grips
- User friendly Front Load system
- Patent Spring technology + Solid attachment
- Light weight tires
- Cool color combos
Ride 858 Mini BMX Colors
The Ride 858 mini bmx bikes are available in blue black splash (shown above), red black splash, black and black with a camo seat.
Check out the Ride 858 Mini BMX Bike in action!
Thanks for stopping by and checking out the Ride 858 mini bmx bikes. Be sure to check out all of the other mini bmx bikes and some of the other great action sports toys brought to you by Wild Child Sports!
- Fatboy Mini BMX Bikes
- Bounce Mini BMX Bikes
- Rocker Mini BMX Bikes
- Best Drift Trikes 2017 – Triad Drift Trikes
- Razor DXT Drift Trike
- Penny Nickel Board Review
- Monster Moto Mini Bike
- Razor Electric Go Karts Buyers Guide
- Razor Electric Dirt Bikes – Choosing the Right Model