The RVCA Camo Hat by Bruce Irons
The RVCA Bruce is a Fitted RVCA Camo Hat. It’s a special edition mid-fit, 5-panel flex fit hat by Bruce Irons. It has a VA heat transfer at the front and Kauai embroidery at the wearer’s right side.
How much is the Bruce RVCA Camo Hat going to cost me?
You’ll find with most retailers that sell RVCA camo hats you’ll end up paying somewhere around 30 bucks or more.
The RVCA Bruce Camo Hat Details
- 97% polyester, 3% elastane
- Sizes Range from Small to XL
- Hey, its camo! What more do you want?
Who is Bruce Irons?
Bruce Irons was born and raised in Hawaii on the Island of Kauai with his brother Andy Irons. Traveling the world in search of perfection is what keeps Bruce inspired and motivated to succeed. He is always in search of the next best setup on every adventure he encounters. He is an Icon of the sport and an inspiration to the next generation:
Here’s a quick video done by RVCA about Bruce:
Be sure to check out some of the other cool stuff brought to you by Wild Child Sports
- The Real Meaning Behind RVCA Logos
- RVCA Puffer Jacket
- Bounce Mini BMX Bikes
- Best Drift Trikes 2017 – Triad Drift Trikes
- Razor DXT Drift Trike
- Penny Nickel Board Review
- Monster Moto Mini Bike
- Razor Electric Go Karts Buyers Guide
- Nike Free SB, the Best Nike Skate Shoes
- Razor Electric Dirt Bikes – Choosing the Right Model