Over the years, we’ve learned a lot about the mindset and work ethic of successful individuals. What’s even more important is that we’ve realized that each and every one of us can learn from these individuals. We can easily take some of these different success concepts and apply them in our own lives. Today we are going to look at the concept of stepping out of your comfort zone. In order to see any real progress in any area of your life, you need to be stepping out of your comfort zone on a regular basis. Stepping out of your comfort zone might be easier than you think. Take a look at our 3 steps to stepping out of your comfort zone.
Stepping out of your comfort zone in 3 steps
Decide what you really want
1. It all starts by deciding to accomplish something that was initially intimidating or scary for you. It may even be something that seemed impossible at one point in time. By testing those limits you are able to push yourself to a new level and often times discover new talents and abilities in the process.
You must be passionate
2. You must also have a passion for mastering your skill or reaching your goal. Without that passion it would be nearly impossible to have enough courage when stepping out of your comfort zone and even more difficult to step out again and again if you encounter failure. Remember that failure is feedback and when it is used in the right way, will provide greater strength and an even stronger desire to push towards that goal.
Take immediate action
3. Lastly, remember that it all starts with a single step forward. Unless you decide to take immediate action, it will be next to impossible to ever master your skill or reach your goal. Tony Robbins expressed this concept perfectly when he said, “A real decision is measured by the fact that you’ve taken a new action. If there’s no action, you haven’t truly decided.”
So the next time that you are faced with a situation requiring you to step out of your comfort zone, what kind of outlook and attitude will you have? Here are a few questions that you need to ask yourself:
- Will you apply these 3 steps in an effort to have the strength to take that step forward?
- Are you willing to enter into a new world of opportunities that you had previously never thought possible?
- Will the fear of the unknown or the path less traveled be too overwhelming for you to see what could be?
Thanks for stopping by and checking out our 3 easy steps for stepping out of your comfort zone. Be sure to check out some of the other great sports motivation brought to you by Wild Child Sports!
- Nike Motivational Quotes – The Top 10
- Vince Lombardi Quotes – Our Top 10
- Sports Quotes – 10 Quotes Every Athlete Must Read
- Rocky Balboa Speech – 5 Life Lessons
- Michael Jordan Quotes with Audio
- Extreme Sports Quotes – Our top 5
- Friday Night Lights Speech – Perfection Defined
- Michael Jordan Commercial – “Maybe it’s my fault”
- Game Day Quotes – Bring Your “A” Game