Vurtego Pogo Stick – V4
The Vurtego Pogo Stick is designed with patented air spring technology that foregoes the traditional spring in favor of…well…air. The V4 is made in the USA and comprised of aircraft aluminum and stainless steel. They’ve designed the V4 to be virtually indestructible and ready to perform at high altitudes. Not only is air light, but there’s plenty of it to go around! Just pump the V4 up to your comfort level using a standard bike pump or air compressor, and bounce away.
The welded top cap enhances rider safety and keeps air where it’s needed most – in the tube. The Vurtego pogo stick’s aluminum cylinder body provides an ultra smooth, nearly silent bounce, and the newly redesigned foot-peg assembly locks your feet onto the pogo stick during the bounce. The Vurtego V4 Pro Pogo Stick is hands down the smoothest and highest performing pogo stick that has ever left the ground. It comes fully assembled and ready to bounce.
The Vurtego V4 Pro Pogo Stick comes in three sizes: Small, Medium and Large. The most important thing when ordering a new V4 is making sure it is not too big. If it is, you won’t be able to get your upper body over the top of the pogo stick, and instead of bouncing on top of it, you will be bouncing beside it! While everyone has different preferences, we’ve found that most people prefer to use the sizes that we recommend for each height.
Small – 5’3″ and under
Medium – 5’4″ – 5’11”
Large – 6′ and up
All Vurtego Pogo Sticks Are Made in the USA
Every single Vurtego V4 Pro Pogo Stick sold goes through a rigorous build, inspection, and testing process. Once the parts are manufactured in Orange County, CA, we ship them back to the warehouse where they are assembled by local high school minions that we typically pick up off the streets.
Here’s a quick review of the Vurtego Pogo Stick. It’s a lot of fun and people of all ages can hop on one and get some good exercise in addition to satisfying your extreme sports enthusiast needs to get that adrenaline rush.
Here’s the first step:
The Basics of Pogoing with your Vertego Pogo Stick
Instructions for the Vurtego Pogo Stick
1. Make sure you are starting in a place with solid ground, preferably flat, like a driveway, basketball court, or sidewalk at the park.
2. Start by placing the middle of your foot on the foot peg and then hop up placing the second foot similarly on the other peg.
3. As you start to jump, keep your elbows out and the handle bar pulled in close to your hips.
4. Keep your knees in tight against the bar as you jump.
5. Don’t be afraid to bail. If you feel uncomfortable or imbalanced don’t be afraid to toss your Vurtego Pogo Stick. Don’t worry, it’s tough. It can handle it. Just remember to get back on and give it another go.
Once you’ve mastered the basics, you’ll need to learn a few beginner tricks. Here’s a quick video with Fred showing some basic tricks with the Vurtego Pogo Stick.
Beginner Tricks with the Vurtego Pogo Stick
Tricks You’ll Learn of the Vurtego Pogo Stick
1. Taking off your hands of feet
2. Tucks and Tweeks
3. Tucks and tweeks while taking off hands and feet.
Mastered the Vurtego Pogo Stick with all of the basics? Try your hand at the expert level. Here’s a quick video of what you can really do with an extreme pogo stick.
So what are you waiting for? Buy the Vurtego V4 Pro Pogo Stick NOW!
If you liked the Vurtego Pogo Stick, be sure to check out some of these other great action sports toys brought to you by Wild Child Sports!
- Fatboy Mini BMX Bikes
- Best Drift Trikes 2017 – Triad Drift Trikes
- Razor DXT Drift Trike
- Best Electric Scooters for kids by Razor
- Penny Nickel Board Review
- Monster Moto Mini Bike
- Razor Electric Go Karts Buyers Guide
- Razor Electric Dirt Bikes – Choosing the Right Model