YBike Explorer Go Kart
YBike Explorer Go-Kart
The YBike Explorer is a new generation three wheel go-kart that has a distinctive back wheel steering system. The unique design encourages bilateral coordination and skills development in kids. Quality parts allow for a smooth and effortless ride giving a “moon-walk” experience. So what is it that makes the YBike Explorer go-kart different from other go karts?
Who is the YBike Explorer Go Kart designed for?
This Explorer pedal car is designed for kids ages 4 to 10 with a maximum rider weight of 155 pounds.
How much the Explorer Go Kart cost?
The YBike Explorer pedal car is going to run just under 120 bucks.
YBike Explorer Go-Kart Features
- It’s sleek and functional design features two easy to grip handles
- Kid powered – no batteries just pedal power
- Gets kids to unplug and trade screen time for green time outdoors
- Beautifully designed, sleek engineering featuring rear wheel steering
YBike Explorer Go Kart Reviews
“I’ve got 3 kids and we have a long driveway so we have every ride on toy imaginable (anything to encourage them to be outside) and they love this one. It gets used daily.”
“Absolutely the BEST toy I have given my 6 year old Grandson in his entire 6 years! This thing is a blast!”
“A lot of fun. A good work out. My kids ages 6 and 8 love them and play with them everyday.”
Check out the YBike Explorer Go Kart in Action!
If you liked this kids pedal car, be sure to check out some of these other great action sports toys brought to you by Wild Child Sports!
- Razor Dirt Quad VS Dirt Quad 500
- Fatboy Mini BMX Bikes
- Razor MX500 Electric Dirt Bike
- Monster Moto Mini Bike
- Razor MX650 Electric Dirt Bike
- Best Drift Trikes 2017
- Razor DXT Drift Trike
- Best Electric Scooters for kids by Razor
- Razor Electric Go Karts Buyers Guide