Best Budget Electric Skateboard – Acton Blink S-R
Acton Blink S-R Electric Skateboard Review
If you’re looking for a super fun daily commuter electric skateboard, you’ve got to check out the Acton Blink S-R! Whether you’re new to the electric skateboard scene or just looking to add a new board to your quiver, the Acton Blink S-R delivers without breaking the bank! You are going to get a really well built board, with good range and top speed, a charge time of an hour or less and all for under 500 bucks! This is exactly why we’ve named the Acton Blink S-R the best budget electric electric skateboard.
Who is the Acton Blink S-R Electric Skateboard designed for?
This electric skateboard is recommended for intermediate to expert riders with a maximum rider weight of 220 pounds.
What is the top speed of this electric skateboard?
The Acton Blink S-R Electric Skateboard has a top speed of 15 mph with a cruising range of up to 7 miles on a full charge. When you combine the lightweight design with its 500 watt single hub motor, you’ve got an electric skateboard that packs some punch!
Acton Blink S-R Electric Skateboard Specs & Features
- 500 watt hub motor
- Canadian maple wood deck
- 83mm, 78a wheels
- 36 volt battery with smart BMS
- Wireless remote control
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Hill climbing – 15% grade
- 3 riding modes
- Regenerative brakes
- LED lighting
So what are waiting for? Get your Blink S-R Electric Skateboard TODAY!
Thanks for stopping by and checking out our best budget electric skateboard review of the Acton Blink S-R. Be sure to check out some of the other cool skateboards brought to you by Wild Child Sports!
- Inboard M1 Review – Freeride Electric Skateboard
- Best Electric Skateboard Under $500 – VOKUL V2
- Electric Skateboard Review – Boosted Mini X
- Best Electric Skateboard Under $300 – VOKUL V1
- Mototec Offroad Electric Skateboard
- Fast Off Road Electric Skateboard – BajaBoard G4X
- Best Off Road Skateboard – MBS 33″ Skateboard
- Hands Free Electric Skateboard