Best Electric Longboard Under $500 – TeamGee H5 Blade
Best Electric Longboard Skateboard by TeamGee
TeamGee has hit the ground running and developed some awesome electric skateboards. TeamGee models include the H6 Ultra Thin Pintail, H9 Drop Through, H5 Blade and even a DIY electric skateboard kit. Today we want to take a closer look at the H5 Blade.
TeamGee H5 Blade Electric Skateboard Review
[sc name=”TeamGee H5″ ]
Who is the H5 Blade designed for?
This electric skateboard has a maximum rider weight of 285 pounds. Given the overall size and top speed of this board, the H5 is going to be best for intermediate to advanced riders.
How big is the TeamGee H5 Blade?
The H5 Blade weighs 13.5 pounds. Here are the dimensions of the board:
- Length: 37 inches
- Width: 8.9 inches
- Height: 4.1 inches
- Wheel Base: 31 inches
What is the top speed of this TeamGee electric skateboard?
The top speed of the Blade H5 electric skateboard is 22 mph with a range of up to 11 miles on a full charge. The charge time for the Blade H5 is 2 hours.
How much does this TeamGee Electric Skateboard cost?
The H5 Blade will run you under $500.
Best Electric Longboard Under $500 –H5 Blade 37″ Drop Through Deck Specs & Features
- 380 watt brushless dual motors
- Built-in lithium 36 volt battery
- 10 ply maple, 1 ply fiberglass deck measuring 12 mm
- 2 speed settings (0-10 mph, 0-22 mph)
- 90 mm wheels
- 25% grade hill climbing
There are a couple of features that we want to highlight about the TeamGee H5:
- U Concave – Anyone that has ever ridden an electric longboard knows that a little concave on the deck makes a huge difference with keeping your feet locked into place. The H5 Blade has a really nice U concave to provide a more comfortable ride.
- Shock Pads – The shock pads are another unique feature of the the H5. These 3mm gel shock pads help to absorb some of the bumps on rough roads and create a smoother overall ride.
- Wireless LCD Screen Remote Control. We really like all of the features on the TeamGee H5 remote control. The H5 remote has a speed indicator, battery display and 2 speed settings. You even get a cool LED flashlight.
So what are you waiting for? Get your TeamGee Electric Longboard today!
Be sure to check out some of the other great electric skateboards brought to you by Wild Child Sports!
- Inboard M1 Review – Freeride Electric Skateboard
- Best Budget Electric Skateboard – Acton Blink S-R
- Fast Off Road Electric Skateboard – BajaBoard G4X
- Electric Skateboard Review – Boosted Mini X
- Best Electric Skateboard Under $300 – VOKUL V1
- Hands Free Electric Skateboard
- Best Electric Skateboard Under $500 – VOKUL V2