Best Electric Skateboard Under $300 –VOKUL V1
VOKUL V1 – Best Electric Skateboard Under $300
You won’t have to compromise quality and performance for price with this electric skateboard! The VOKUL V1 is an awesome entry level electric skateboard. It doesn’t go too fast but still has a lot of the same features that you would find on a more expensive, high performance electric skateboard. Let’s take a closer look at this best electric skateboard under $300!
VOKUL V1 Electric Skateboard Review
Who is the VOKUL V1 designed for?
This electric skateboard has a maximum rider weight of 200 pounds. This makes the VOKUL V1 a super affordable option for both kids and adults.
What is the top speed of the VOKUL V1 skateboard?
The top speed of the VOKUL V1 electric skateboard is 13 mph with a range of up to 10 miles on a full charge. The charge time for the VOKUL V1 is 2 hours.
How much does this electric skateboard cost?
The VOKUL V1 retails for about $250. This is an awesome deal for the range and the top speed that you’re getting!
Best Electric Skateboard Under $300 –VOKUL V1 Specs & Features
- 350 watt hub motor
- 7S2P 4.4Ah lithium battery
- 7 ply maple deck
- No belts or gears to maintain
- Feels exactly like a normal kicktail skateboard
- Regenerative braking allows for safe stopping
- Wireless remote control
- 2 speed modes
So what are you waiting for? Get your VOKUL V1 Electric Skateboard today!
Be sure to check out some of the other great electric skateboards brought to you by Wild Child Sports!
- Inboard M1 Review – Freeride Electric Skateboard
- Best Budget Electric Skateboard – Acton Blink S-R
- Fast Off Road Electric Skateboard – BajaBoard G4X
- Electric Skateboard Review – Boosted Mini X
- Hands Free Electric Skateboard