Cool Penny Boards by Skitch Skateboards
If you are looking for a good penny board at a very reasonable cost, you’ve got to check out Skitch Skateboards! We continue to hear tons of great reviews of these cool penny boards by Skitch Skateboards. The first thing that you’ll notice about Skitch Skateboard decks are that they are built from strong, yet flexible plastics and include some really awesome designs and colors to choose from. One of our favorite designs has to be the blue and red fire (shown above). Other colors that you can choose from include:
- Carbon Fiber Black
- Galaxy Blue
- Galaxy Purple
- White Pastel
- Yellow and Black
Let’s have you take a closer look at these cool penny boards!
Who are these Skitch penny boards designed for?
These penny boards are desinged for both kids and adults of all ages that enjoy skateboarding! The maximum recommended rider weight is 200 pounds.
How much does a Skitch penny board cost?
These penny boards are going to run you about $60.
Skitch Skateboards Specs & Features
- 22″ plastic deck with waffle grip
- Speed control premium ABEC 7 bearings
- Patented penny style reinforced aluminum trucks
- 60mm x 45mm high traction polyurethane wheels
- High impact flexible polyurethane bushings
- Rust proof nylon coated steel hardware
- Made in the USA
So what are you waiting for? Get one of these cool penny boards today!
Be sure that you check out some of the other great skateboards brought to you by Wild Child Sports!
- Electric Penny Board – Maxfind Max C
- Penny Nickel Board Review – 27″ Penny Skateboard
- Best Electric Skateboard Under $400 – Yuneec E-GO2
- RazorX Cruiser electric skateboard
- Best Electric Skateboard Under $300 – Atom H.4
- Cheap Electric Skateboard – Elevens Electric Skateboard
- Best Kids Electric Skateboard – Under $200
- Skateboard Lights by Board Blazers