Electric Offroad Skateboard by Outstorm
Today, we’d like to introduce you to one lean, mean offroad machine – the Outstorm electric offroad skateboard. Let’s take a closer look at this awesome electric skateboard.
Who is this electric skateboard designed for?
The Outstorm electric skateboard is a great option for both teens and adults and has a maximum rider weight of 340 pounds.
How big is this offroad skateboard?
The Outstorm weighs 32 pounds. Here are its other dimensions:
- Length – 42 inches
- Width – 17 inches
- Height – 9 inches
What is the top speed of this electric skateboard?
The top speed of the Outstorm offroad electric skateboard is 31 mph with a range of up to 19 miles on a full charge. This makes the Outstorm one of the fastest electric skateboard on the market!
How long does it take to charge this electric skateboard?
The Outstorm has a charge time of 3 hours. The charge time for the wireless remote is 1.5 hours.
Where can you buy this electric skateboard cost?
Here is where you can find the current price of the Outstorm:
Outstorm Electric Skateboard Specs & Features
- Dual 3300 watt dual motor (1650 watt x 2)
- 36 volt lithium-ion battery
- Wireless remote
- 11 ply Canadian maple deck
- 7.8 inch large offroad tires
- Climbing grade: 30 degrees
- Rugged suspension
- One year warranty
So what are you waiting for? Get your Outstorm electric skateboard today!
Be sure to check out some of the other great skateboards brought to you by Wild Child Sports!
- Off Road Electric Skateboard by AZBO
- All Terrain Electric Skateboard – TeamGee H20T
- Best Budget Electric Skateboard – Acton Blink S-R
- Electric Skateboard Review – Boosted Mini X
- Inboard M1 Review – Freeride Electric Skateboard
- Best Electric Skateboard Under $500 – VOKUL V2
- Mototec Offroad Electric Skateboard