Off Road Electric Skateboard – Evolve Bamboo GTX
Evolve Bamboo GTX Off Road Electric Skateboard
Let’s us start off by saying that the Evolve All Terrain Bamboo GTX electric skateboard is one of the biggest and baddest electric skateboards on the market! It’s crazy fast and has an awesome range. But don’t just take our word for it, check out the details of this awesome skateboard!
Who is the Evolve Bamboo GTX Off Road Electric Skateboard designed for?
This off road electric skateboard has a maximum rider weight of 220 pounds. This makes the All Terrain Bamboo GTX one of the best off road electric skateboards for both teenagers and adults.
What is the top speed of this all terrain electric skateboard?
The top speed of the All Terrain Bamboo GTX is up to 25 mph with a range of up to 18.5 miles on a full charge. Yes, this is one fast electric skateboard!
How much does the All Terrain Bamboo GTX cost?
This all terrain shred machine is going to run you under $1800.
All Terrain Bamboo GTX Electric Skateboard Specs & Features
- Dual 3000 watt brushless motors
- Climbing grade of 25%
- Wireless LCD screen remote control
- 4 speed settings
- Lithium battery
So what are you waiting for? Get your All Terrain Bamboo GTX off road electric skateboard today!
Be sure that you check out some of the other great electric skateboards brought to you by Wild Child Sports!
- Best Budget Electric Skateboard – Acton Blink S-R
- Best Electric Skateboard Under $300 – VOKUL V1
- Electric Skateboard Review – Boosted Mini X
- Fast Off Road Electric Skateboard – BajaBoard G4X
- Inboard M1 Review – Freeride Electric Skateboard
- Hands Free Electric Skateboard
- Best Electric Skateboard Under $500 – VOKUL V2
- Mototec Offroad Electric Skateboard