Razor E-Punk VS UB1 Comparison Review
Today, we are going to walk you through all of the main differences between the Razor E-Punk VS UB1. Even though the E-Punk is categorized as an electric micro bike and the UB1 as a seated electric scooter, both of these Razor ride on toys are going to provide you with a similar riding experience. When riding the E-Punk or the UB1, you sit upright on a height adjustable padded seat while having your feet rested on folding metal foot pegs, steer with a pair of handlebars and operate the throttle and brakes from those handlebars.
In short, the UB1 is a bigger and faster version of the E-Punk. Let’s take a closer look at our comparison review of the Razor E-Punk VS UB1!
What’s the difference between the Razor E-Punk and the UB1?
|Rider Age||Maximum Rider Weight||Top Speed||Range||Price|
|Razor E-Punk||8+||120 pounds||9 mph||40 minutes of continuous use||Check Price|
|Razor UB1||14+||220 pounds||13.5 mph||40 minutes of continuous use||Check Price|
Rider Age and Weight Recommendations
- Recommended rider age for the Razor E-Punk is 8 and up with a maximum rider weight of 120 pounds.
- Recommended rider age for the Razor UB1 is 14 and up with a maximum rider weight of 220 pounds.
- Here you can see that the UB1 electric scooter caters to an older rider and can accommodate a significantly heavier rider.
Top Speed of the Razor E-Punk and UB1
- The E-Punk mini ebike has a top speed of 9 mph.
- The UB1 seated electric scooter has a top speed of 13.5 mph.
- Top speed of the UB1 is quite a bit faster than the E-Punk.
Continuous run time
- E-Punk run time is 40 minutes with a 12 volt rechargeable battery system.
- UB1 run time is 40 minutes with a 36 volt rechargeable battery system.
- Run time is going to be the same for both of these Razor ride on toys.
Size and Weight
- The E-Punk weighs 21.78 pounds and is 30.5 inches long, 20.4 inches wide and 24.04 inches tall.
- The UB1 is weighs 24.9 pounds and is 34.45 inches long, 17.51 inches wide and 32.67 inches tall.
- From a size standpoint, the UB1 is about 4 inches longer, 3 inches wider and about 8.5 inches taller than the E-Punk.
- Front hand operated caliper brake on the E-Punk
- Rear hand operated disc brake on the UB1
- Since the UB1 does have a higher top speed and caters to a heavier rider, it’s equipped with a more powerful braking system.
Finals Thoughts on these Razor Toys
So there you have it! Now you know the main differences between the the Razor E-Punk VS UB1. The E-Punk is a fun BMX inspired ebike mostly for children. The Razor UB1 can be used by both teens and adults. Both will provide hours of outdoor fun for the entire family.
Razor E-Punk Electric Micro Bike
Razor UB1 Seated Electric Scooter
So what are you waiting for? Get one of these Razor ride on toys today!
Thanks for stopping by and checking out our Razor E-Punk VS UB1 comparison review! Be sure to check out some of these other great Razor electric toys brought to you by Wild Child Sports!