Razor RipStik Ripster Casterboard
RipStik Ripster by Razor
If you’re looking for a fun time on 2 wheels, you’ve got to check out the all new RipStik Ripster! With the Razor Ripstik Ripster you can do more tricks with this new light weight design. The inclined caster trucks and pivoting deck provides a snowboard like feel. The unique design of the RipStik Ripster allows acceleration and turning without pushing. The RipStik definitely takes a little time getting used to. Check out our video below to see exactly how to ride one of these toys. With a little practice, you’ll be sliding through the streets in no time!
Who is the RipStik Ripster designed for?
- Ages 8 and older
- Maximum rider weight of 175 lbs.
How much does the RipStik Ripster cost?
Although the RipStik is listed for as much as 60 bucks, we’ve found it for under $50! Get your RipStik Ripster Today!
Other Features of the Razor RipStik Ripster Casterboard
- Colors Available: Red & Blue
- Shorter than the original RipStik
- High tech polymer with removable deck plates
- Slip-resistant concave deck platforms
- Rubber padded steel torsion bar
- Urethane wheels and ABEC-5 bearings for a smooth ride
- Inclined 360 degree caster trucks and pivoting deck
Razor Ripstik Ripster video by Razor
New to the Razor RipStik Ripster? Here’s a quick video to show you how to ride one.
So what are you waiting for? Get your RipStik Ripster Today!
Be sure to check out some of our other Razor products and action sports toys brought to you by Wild Child Sports!
- Street Surfing Wave Rider Wooden Casterboard
- Razor Ripsurf – Surf Where You Live
- Best All Terrain Longboard
- Rockboard Descender Skateboard
- Best Off Road Skateboard – MBS 33″ Skateboard
- Razor Dirt Quad VS Dirt Quad 500
- Razor Electric Dirt Bikes – Choosing the Right Model