Rosso Motors eQuad VS Razor Dirt Quad
Rosso Motors eQuad VS Razor Dirt Quad – What’s the Difference?
There’s no doubt that Razor and Rosso Motors are at the top of the list when it comes to kids electric quads. Rosso Motors and Razor both make two different models of kids electric quads. This comparison review is going to focus on the smaller models, the Rosso Motors eQuad S and the Razor Dirt Quad. Today, we are going to walk you through all of the main similarities and differences between the Rosso Motors eQuad S VS Razor Dirt Quad.
In short, in the Rosso Motors eQuad S is the best kids electric quad for a younger, lighter rider but also has a higher price tag. The Razor Dirt Quad caters more to a slightly older, heavier rider and costs less when compared to the eQuad S. Let’s take a closer look at these kids ATVs and help you choose the BEST kids quad for your rider!
Recommended Rider Age and Weight
- The eQuad S is recommended for ages 3-8 and older with a maximum rider weight of 90 pounds.
- The Razor Dirt Quad is also recommended for ages 8 and older with a maximum rider weight of 120 pounds.
- Based upon rider age and weight, the Rosso Motors eQuad S is the best kids quad for ages 8 and under and the Razor Dirt Quad is the best kids quad for ages 8 and up.
Top Speed of the Rosso Motors eQuad S and Razor Dirt Quad
- The eQuad S top speed is 13 mph.
- The Razor Dirt Quad top speed is 8 mph.
- Looking at overall top speed, the eQuad S is faster than the Dirt Quad. However, keep in mind that the tested rider weight on the eQuad is less than the Dirt Quad.
Continuous run time
- Run time for the eQuad S is 120 minutes.
- Run time for the Dirt Quad is also 40 minutes.
- Once again, the eQuad S has a much longer range than the Razor Dirt Quad. But remember, a heavier rider is going to require more output from the motor and battery resulting in a lower range on a full charge.
- The eQuad S weighs about 100 pounds.
- The Razor Dirt Quad weighs about 89 pounds.
- You can see that the eQuad S weighs about 10-11 pounds more than the Dirt Quad.
- The eQuad S is powered by a 500 watt motor.
- The Dirt Quad is powered by a 350 watt motor.
- Here is where we start to connect the dotes. Another reason why we see a higher top speed with the eQuad S is due to the more powerful engine.
- Rosso Motors eQuad S is powered by a 36 volt battery
- Razor Dirt Quad is powered by a 24 volt battery.
- Where does the increase in range come from on the eQuad S? A more powerful battery.
Where do you buy these kids electric quad?
Here is where you can find the Rosso Motors eQuad S current price:
Here is where you can find the Razor Dirt Quad current price:
So there you have it! Now you know the main differences between the best kids quads – the Rosso Motors eQuad VS Razor Dirt Quad!
Thanks for stopping by and checking out our article on the Rosso Motors eQuad VS Razor Dirt Quad! Be sure to check out some of these other great action sports toys brought to you by Wild Child Sports!
- 800 Watt Rosso Motors eQuad X
- 500 Watt Ross Motor eQuad S
- Kids Electric Quads – Our Top Picks
- Razor Dirt Quad VS Dirt Quad 500
- Razor Electric Dirt Bikes – Choosing the Right Model
- Best Electric Dirt Bikes Under $500
- Razor Electric Go Karts Buyers Guide