Swagtron T380 Hoverboard vs Razor Hovertrax 2.0 Hoverboard
If you are looking for that ultimate hoverboard ride, here are a couple of the most popular models, but which is the right one for you. Check out our comparison review of the Swagtron T380 Hoverboard vs Razor Hovertrax 2.0 Hoverboard.
Let’s get started with the price. You know it. It’s not always the most important part of the review but often a deciding factor, so we thought we’d just get it out of the way now. Here you go.
- The Swagtron T380 costs around $350.00
- The Razor Hovertrax 2.0 also is around $300.00
- The two hoverboards are going to cost approximately the same price give or take about 50 bucks depending on where you purchase them.
Recommended Rider Age and Weight
- The Swagtron T380 has learning options for beginning, experienced, or expert riders and can accommodate riders up to 220lbs (100kgs)
- The Razor Hovertrax 2.0 Also has a max weight of 220lbs but only has one riding mode
- The Swagtron T380 is better suited for beginners as it has riding modes that allow you to adjust your riding to your skill level and an app that helps you improve
Top Speed of the Swagtron T380 and Razor Hovertrax 2.0
- The Swagtron T380 has a top speed of 8mph
- The Razor Hovertrax 2.0 has a top speed of 6mph
- The Swagtron T380 has a slightly higher top speed than the Razor Hovertrax 2.0
Continuous Run Time
- The Swagtron T380 has a range of up to 11 miles on a single charge
- The Razor Hovertrax 2.0 has a continuous run time of approximately 115minutes allowing it to travel around 19 miles at top speed
- The Razor Hovertrax 2.0 will take you slightly farther than the Swagtron T380
- The Swagtron T380 weighs 24lbs
- The Razor Hovertrax 2.0 weighs 19.18lbs
- The Razor Hovertrax 2.0 weighs 4.82lbs less than the Swagtron T380
Both of these options are high-quality hoverboards with a similar market in mind when it comes to who they are looking to use their product. The Swagtron T380 features different riding modes contoured to your riding ability and includes an app to help you improve making it perfect for beginners and also has a slightly higher top speed than the Razor Hovertrax 2.0. Though Swagtron’s model may get you there faster, however, the Razor Hovertrax 2.0 will take you farther and its lighter weight makes transportation easier. In the end, it’s all about the feature that will most benefit you!
Hey, there are a couple more thing we’d like to point out. First you music lovers out there, the Swagtron T380 features on board bluetooth speakers to stream your music as you cruise. It also includes a handy carrying strap for easy carrying on the go. Both are great and durable, but a higher speed, and
Finally, here’s a quick side by side comparison:
|Max Rider Weight|
|On Board Bluetooth Speakers|
Thanks for stopping by and checking out our comparison review of the Swagtron T380 Hoverboard vs Razor Hovertrax 2.0 Hoverboard. Be sure to check out all our other hoverboards and extreme sports products here at Wild Child Sports.
- Razor Hoverboard Comparison Review
- The Gryoor Warrior, an All Terrain Off Road Hoverboard
- This Adult Off Road Hoverboard Can Haul Up to 420 Pounds!
- Best Hoverboard Under $200
- Kids Off Road Hoverboard, the Halo Rover