VIRO Rides VR 550E VS Razor E100 – What’s the Difference?
With all the popularity of the VIRO Rides Vega and the all new VIRO Rides Drift Board, a lot of people are also interested in another VIRO Rides kids electric scooter – the VR 550E. When looking at the VIRO Rides 550E, you will definitely see some similarities to the hugely popular Razor E100. Today, we are going to walk you through all of the main similarities and differences between the VIRO Rides VR 550E VS Razor E100.
In short, in terms of overall performance (top speed and range), these kids electric scooters are very similar. Both of these electric scooters use a chain driven, 100 watt motor. The main differences are the brakes and the throttle. Both the VR 550E and the Razor E100 are very affordable and great entry level electric scooters for kids that will provide your child with hours of outdoor fun! Now, let’s take a closer look at our comparison review!
Recommended Rider Age and Weight
- The VR 550E is recommended for ages 8 and older with a maximum rider weight of 120 pounds.
- The Razor E100 is also recommended for ages 8 and older with a maximum rider weight of 120 pounds.
- Both of these kids electric scooters have the same recommended rider age and weight.
Top Speed of the VIRO Rides 550E and Razor E100
- The VIRO Rides VR 550E top speed is 10 mph.
- The Razor E100 top speed is 10 mph.
- Once again, both of these electric scooters have the same top speed.
Continuous run time
- Run time for the VR 550E is 40 minutes.
- Run time for the E100 is also 40 minutes.
- The VR 550E and E100 have the same continuous run time.
- The VR 550E weighs about 30.5 pounds.
- The Razor E100 weighs about 25 pounds.
- The VR 550E weighs about 5-6 pounds more than the E100.
- VIRO Rides 550E uses a push button throttle.
- Razor E100 uses a twist grip throttle.
- The VR 550E electric scooter is designed with hand operated rear brakes.
- The E100 electric scooter is designed with hand operated front brakes.
Here’s a closer look at the handlebars of both of these electric scooters showing the throttle and hand operated brake lever.
VIRO Rides VR 550E
Where to Buy the VR 550 E and Razor E100
VIRO Rides VR 550E Electric Scooter
VIRO Rides has also added a really cool new cool new scheme for the 550E. Check it out:
Razor E100 Electric Scooter
So there you have it! Now you know the main differences between the the VIRO Rides VR 550E VS Razor E100!
Thanks for stopping by and checking out our kids electric scooters comparison review. Be sure to check out some of the other cool electric scooters brought to you by Wild Child Sports.
- Is the E-XR the Best Razor Electric Scooter Ever?
- Cheap Kids Electric Scooter
- Best Foldable Electric Scooter Under $400
- Fastest Electric Scooter – Our Top 10
- Kids Offroad Electric Scooter – Razor RX200
- Fastest Razor Electric Scooters