Electric Go Kart Kit by Ninebot
Ninebot Electric Go Kart Kit
Ninebot-Segway has taken it to the next level with their new Ninebot electric go kart kit. The most important thing that we want to draw to your attention is the fact that this is an ATTACHMENT to go along with your Segway miniPRO base. Let’s jump right in and take a closer look at this awesome electric go kart!
Who is the Ninebot Electric Go Kart designed for?
The recommenced rider age for the Ninebot go kart is 8 years old and up along with a height requirement between 51 and 75 inches.
This electric go kart kit has a maximum rider weight of 220 pounds along with an adjustable frame to accommodate for both shorter, younger riders and taller, older riders. The Ninebot go kart is a great option for both kids and adults.
How big is the Ninebot Go Kart Kit?
The Ninebot go kart weighs ~61 pounds.
Here are the dimensions of the go kart when using the extension:
- Length: 54 inches
- Width: 32 inches
- Height: 24 inches
These are the dimensions of the go kart without the extension:
- Length: 40 inches
- Width: 32 inches
- Height: 18 inches
How fast does this electric go kart for kids go?
The Ninebot electric go kart has a top speed is 15 mph with a range of up to 9 miles on a full charge. Keep in mind the the overall top speed and range can and will vary depending upon which Segway self balancing transporter you use.
The Ninebot Electric Go Kart comes with three driving modes.
- Novice – top speed of 5 mph
- Standard – top speed of 10.8 mph
- Sport – top speed of 15 mph
Where do you buy the Ninebot Go Kart?
Here is where you can find the current price of this electric go kart kit:
Ninebot Electric Go Kart Specs & Features
- Non inflatable hollow tire
- LED light bar
- Racing style seat
- Smart App
- Electric brakes
- Hand operated brake (for drifting)
- Braking distance: 20 feet
- Ground clearance: 1.6 inches
- Climbing grade: 15 degrees
What do we like most about the Ninebot Electric Go-Kart?
- DRIVING MODES – The three different driving modes allow the driver to become familiar with things like steering, throttling and braking at slower top speeds and then advancing to a higher top speed once they are comfortable. This is an awesome safety feature of the Ninebot electric go kart kit.
What would we change about the Ninebot Electric Go Kart?
- PRICE – The Ninebot Go Kart Kit isn’t cheap especially if you don’t already own the Segway miniPRO and have to purchase that as well. With that being said, you are getting a high quality electric go kart with killer performance that you just won’t find with other brands!
Check out the Ninebot Go Kart in ACTION!
Thanks for stopping by and checking out our Ninebot Go Kart Review. Be sure to check out some of the other cool electric toys brought to you by Wild Child Sports.
- Kids Electric Scooter – VIRO Rides Vega
- Razor Go Kart Buyers Guide
- VIRO Rides VR 550E VS Razor E100 Review
- Fastest Electric Scooter – Our Top 10
- 12 Volt Ride On Toy – Rollplay Nighthawk
- Kids Electric Scooters – VIRO Rides VR 550E