Razor MX350 VS MX400
Razor MX350 Dirt Bike VS Razor MX400 Dirt Bike – What’s the Difference?
Today, we are going to walk you through all of the main differences between the Razor MX350 VS MX400. Be sure to also check out our full reviews of both the MX350 electric dirt bike and MX400 electric dirt bike! In short, the MX350 and MX400 are the same dirt bike but available in different color combos. If you’re not sure which Razor dirt bike is of best fit for you or your child, be sure to check out our article on Razor Dirt Bikes – Choosing the right model.
- The Razor MX350 dirt bike is going to run you under $250. Find the best deals on the MX350.
- The Razor MX400 dirt bike is going to run you around $300. Check pricing on the MX400.
- When looking at this price comparison, expect to pay about $50 to $75 more for the MX400.
Recommended Rider Age and Weight
- The Dirt Bike MX350 is recommended for riders ages 13 and up with a maximum rider weight of 140 pounds.
- The Dirt Bike MX400 is recommended for riders ages 13 and up with a maximum rider weight of 140 pounds.
- This makes both the MX350 and MX400 great entry level electric dirt bikes.
Top Speed of the Razor MX350 and MX400
- The Razor MX350 Mini Bike top speed is 14 mph.
- The Razor MX400 Mini Bike top speed is 14 mph.
- Both the MX350 and MX400 have the same top speed.
Continuous run time
- Run time for the MX350 is 30 minutes with a 24 volt rechargeable battery system.
- Run time for the MX400 is 30 minutes with a 24 volt rechargeable battery system.
- Your run time is going to be the same for both of these Razor dirt bikes.
Finals Thoughts on these Razor Dirt Bikes
So there you have it! Now you know the main differences between the the Razor MX350 VS MX400! If you’re looking for a great starter bike, both the MX350 and MX400 will be great options! So what are you waiting for? Get one of the best electric electric dirt bikes on the market today!
Razor MX350 Electric Dirt Bike
Razor MX400 Electric Dirt Bike
Thanks for stopping by and checking out our article on the Razor MX350 VS MX400! Be sure to check out some of these other great electric mini bikes brought to you by Wild Child Sports!