Razor MX350 Dirt Bike VS Razor SX350 Dirt Bike – What’s the Difference?
Today, we are going to walk you through all of the main differences between the Razor MX350 VS SX350. In short, the MX350 and SX350 are essentially the same dirt bike but included with the SX350 is the authentic Jeremy McGrath graphics and fairing design. Be sure to also check out our full reviews of both the MX350 electric dirt bike and SX350 electric dirt bike! If you’re not sure which Razor dirt bike is of best fit for you or your child, be sure to check out our article on Razor Dirt Bikes – Choosing the right model.
Recommended Rider Age and Weight
- The Dirt Bike MX350 is recommended for riders ages 13 and up with a maximum rider weight of 140 pounds.
- The Dirt Bike SX350 is recommended for riders ages 13 and up with a maximum rider weight of 140 pounds.
- This makes both the MX350 and SX350 great entry level electric dirt bikes.
Top Speed of the Razor MX350 and SX350
- The Razor MX350 Mini Bike top speed is 14 mph.
- The Razor SX350 Mini Bike top speed is 14 mph.
- Both the MX350 and SX350 have the same top speed.
Continuous run time
- Run time for the MX350 is 30 minutes with a 24 volt rechargeable battery system.
- Run time for the SX350 is 30 minutes with a 24 volt rechargeable battery system.
- Your run time is going to be the same for both of these Razor dirt bikes.
- Both the MX350 and SX350 do not have any suspension. This shouldn’t be a deal breaker for not buying this Razor dirt bike. Just keep in mind that no suspension means a less forgiving ride. The large off road tires help to compensate for not having any suspension but you are still going to experience a stiffer overall ride.
- The MX350 as well as the SX350 use a single speed throttle. What this means is that the twist grip throttle on these mini dirt bikes act more like an on/off switch. In other words, its either full power or no power. This can take some getting used to but with a little practice they’ll figure out how to manage their speed.
- Since the Razor MX350 and SX350 are both smaller, lighter dirt bikes, they were not designed with both a front and rear brake. Both of these electric dirt bikes use only a hand operated rear brake.
Finals Thoughts on these Razor Dirt Bikes
So there you have it! Now you know the main differences between the the Razor MX350 VS SX350! If you’re looking for a great starter bike, both the MX350 and SX350 will be great options! So what are you waiting for? Get one of the best electric electric dirt bikes on the market today!
Razor MX350 Electric Dirt Bike
Razor SX350 Electric Dirt Bike
Thanks for stopping by and checking out our article on the Razor MX350 VS SX350! Be sure to check out some of these other great electric mini bikes brought to you by Wild Child Sports!