Razor RSF350 VS RSF650
Razor RSF350 Street Bike VS RSF650 Street Bike – What’s the Difference?
Today, we are going to walk you through all of the main differences between the Razor RSF350 VS RSF650. Be sure to also check out our full reviews of both the RSF350 electric street bike and RSF650 electric street bike! You’ll see in this Razor street bike review that the RSF350 is basically a smaller, scaled down version of the RSF650. If you’re not sure which Razor mini bike is of best fit for you or your child, be sure to check out our article on Razor Dirt Bikes – Choosing the right model.
- The Razor RSF350 street bike is going to run you under $250. Find the best deals on the RSF350.
- The Razor RSF650 street bike is going to run you under $500. There is a newer version green RSF650 that will run you around an extra $100. Check it out!
- If you do opt for the RSF650, you will be paying anywhere from $200 to $300 more.
Recommended Rider Age and Weight
- The Street Bike RSF350 is recommended for riders ages 13 and up with a maximum rider weight of 140 lbs.
- The Street Bike RSF650 is recommended for riders ages 16 and up with a maximum rider weight of 220 lbs.
- Razor RSF350 is built for younger, lighter riders whereas the RSF650 can be ridden by both kids and adults.
Top Speed of the Razor RSF350 and RSF650
- The Razor RSF350 Mini Bike top speed is 14 mph.
- The Razor RSF650 Mini Bike top speed is 17 mph.
- Razor RSF650 has a slightly higher top speed when compared to the RSF350.
Continuous run time
- Run time for the RSF350 is 30 minutes with a 24 volt rechargeable battery system.
- Run time for the RSF650 is 50 minutes with a 36 volt rechargeable battery system.
- Razor RSF650 has more voltage and adds an additional 20 minutes of run time.
Finals Thoughts on these Razor Street Bikes
So there you have it! Now you know the main differences between the the Razor RSF350 VS RSF650! As you can see, the Razor RSF650 electric street bike really is just a bigger, stronger and more powerful version of the Razor RSF350. Generally speaking, the RSF350 is a great starter street bike and is going to be great for younger, smaller riders whereas the Razor RSF650 can be ridden by both teenagers and adults looking for more power, top speed and range. So what are you waiting for? Get one of the best electric electric street bikes on the market today!
Razor RSF350 Electric Street Bike
Razor RSF650 Electric Street Bike
Thanks for stopping by and checking out our article on the Razor RSF350 VS RSF650! Be sure to check out some of these other great electric mini bikes brought to you by Wild Child Sports!
- Razor MX650 Dirt Bike
- Best Electric Dirt Bikes Under $500
- Razor Dirt Quad VS Dirt Quad 500
- Kids Electric Quad by Rosso Motors
- Monster Moto 250 Watt Electric Mini Bike
- Best Kids Electric Dirt Bikes Under $300
- Monster Moto 1000 Watt Electric Mini Bike