Razor RipStik Electric Caster Board
Today we want to give you a quick Razor Electric RipStik review. Razor makes some pretty cool stuff and the electric RipStik just adds to the mix. Check it out! You may have already seen or perhaps have taken a cruise on a regular RipStik, but we have to say, this one takes it too a new level. Enjoy the carving action without the work. It’s like riding a snowboard down the side walk. Easily controlled with a small hand held remote you can cruise around town.
Who is the Razor Electric RipStik designed for?
This kids electric RipStik caster board is designed for riders ages 9 and up with a maximum rider weight of 143 pounds.
How fast does the RipStik electric skateboard go?
The powerful 100 watt in wheel hub motor propels the electric RipStik top speed is 10 mph and with Razor’s Power Core technology you can enjoy 40 minutes of continuous carving on a full charge.
Where can you buy this electric caster board cost?
Here is where you can find the current price of the electric RipStik:
Razor RipStik Electric Specs & Features
- UL 2272 Certified
- 100 watt kick start in-wheel hub motor
- 22V Lithium Ion rechargeable battery
- Hand-held Remote with thumb throttle
- Molded traction deck
- Front urethane caster wheel
- Airless polymer rear tire
Check out the Electric RipStik in ACTION!
So what are you waiting for? Get your electric RipStik today!
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out some of the other cool toys brought to you by Wild Child Sports.
- Check out the Inboard M1 Electric Skateboard
- Best Foldable Electric Scooters Comparison Review
- Kids Offroad Electric Scooter – Razor RX200
- Foldable Adult Electric Scooter – GoTrax GXL
- Stand Up Electric Scooter – GoTrax Glider
- Ninebot Segway Kick Scooter