Razor MX350 Electric Dirt Bike – The BEST Razor Dirt Bike for Beginner Riders
The Razor MX350 electric dirt bike is an awesome starter bike for your child. We do get a lot of questions about the youngest possible age for a child to safely ride the MX350 so we are going to go into more detail on this subject in this review. If you’re not sure which of the Razor electric dirt bikes is of best fit for you or your child, be sure to check out our article on choosing the best Razor dirt bike.
Who is the Razor MX350 dirt bike designed for?
This electric Razor dirt bike is designed for riders ages 13 and up with a maximum rider weight of 140 pounds.
With that being said, we get asked a lot of questions like, “What is the best Razor dirt bike for an 8 year old?” or “What is the best Razor dirt bike for someone under 13 years old?” (since Razor’s youngest recommended age for any one of their Razor dirt bikes is 13 years old). This is basically where you as the parent need to take a much closer look at the riding skills of your child. We’ve seen kids 8 years old and even younger out riding an MX350 like a champ, but that obviously doesn’t mean its a good fit for every kid that age. If you still think that a smaller bike is the answer, be sure to check out our review of the Razor MX125 dirt bike.
How big is the MX350 Razor Dirt Bike?
The MX350 weighs 65 pounds and is going to be the one of the smaller Razor dirt bikes. Here are the dimensions of the MX350:
- Length: 44 inches
- Width: 24.5 inches
- Height: 31 inches
- Seat Height: 22.5 inches
Here you can see, because of the weight alone of the MX350, where a younger rider might have some trouble holding the dirt bike up. But once again, you’ve got to take a closer look to make sure that your child is big and strong enough to handle this Razor dirt bike. If you are concerned about the size and weight of the MX350 but still want to get your child familiar with riding a motorized dirt bike, you can purchase some custom training wheels specific to this Razor dirt bike. Check it out!
How fast does a Razor MX350 go?
The Razor MX350 top speed is 14 mph with up to 30 minutes of continuous use on a full charge. The charge time for this electric Razor dirt bike is 12 hours.
Where can you buy the Razor MX350?
The MX350 is a very affordable electric dirt bike that will provide some serious outdoor fun! Here’s where you can find the current price of this kids electric dirt bike:
|Check Price at Walmart|
|Check Price at Amazon|
Razor MX350 Electric Dirt Bike Specs & Features
Next, let’s check out the specs of the electric powered Razor dirt bike MX350.
- Chain-driven 350 watt electric motor
- 24 volt rechargeable battery system
- Twist grip throttle control
- Authentic motocross-style spoke wheels
- Large knobby tires
- Retractable kickstand
- Shatter proof plastic fairings and fenders
There are a couple of other things that we want to point out about the Razor MX350:
- Newer models of the MX350 do not have any suspension. This shouldn’t be a deal breaker for not buying this Razor dirt bike. Just keep in mind that no suspension means a less forgiving ride. The large off road tires help to compensate for not having any suspension but you are still going to experience a stiffer overall ride. If full suspension is a must, you need to take a closer look at the MX500 or MX650.
- Single Speed Throttle – The twist grip throttle on the MX350 acts more like an on/off switch. In other words, its either full power or no power. This can take some getting used to but ultimately your child will figure out how to manage their speed. Variable speed throttles are available on both the MX500 and MX650.
- No Front Disc Brake – Since the Razor MX350 is the smallest and lightest of all the Razor dirt bikes, it was not designed with a front brake. Once again, this is just something to be aware of before you make your purchase.
Take a Ride on the Razor MX350
Check out the Razor dirt bike MX350 in action!
So what are you waiting for? Order your MX350 today!
Thanks for stopping by and checking out this Razor dirt bike! Be sure to check out some of these other great electric dirt bikes brought to you by Wild Child Sports!
And remember to always educate your child on motorcycle safety and have them always wear the appropriate safety gear!
- MX125 VS MX350 Comparison Review
- Razor Dirt Quad VS Dirt Quad 500
- Best Kids Electric Dirt Bikes Under $300
- Razor MX500 Electric Dirt Bike
- Jeremy McGrath Razor Dirt Bike
- Razor MX350 VS MX500
- Razor MX650 Electric Dirt Bike