Razor MX350 VS MX500
Razor MX350 Dirt Bike VS MX500 Dirt Bike – What’s the Difference?
This is a pretty common question that comes up when shopping for a Razor electric dirt bikes. Today, we are going to walk you through all of the main differences between the Razor MX350 VS MX500. Keep in mind that this is just a comparison review of these Razor dirt bikes and we recommend taking a look at our detailed reviews of both the MX350 electric dirt bike and MX500 electric dirt bike!
- The Razor MX350 is going to run you somewhere around $300.
- The Razor MX500 costs about $450.
- Razor MX500 is going to run you about 150 bucks more than MX350.
Recommended Rider Age and Weight
- The Dirt Rocket MX350 is recommended for ages 13 and older with a maximum rider weight of 140 lbs.
- The Dirt Rocket MX500 is recommend for ages 14 and up with a maximum rider weight of 175 lbs.
- Dirt Rocket MX350 is built primarily for younger kids whereas the Dirt Rocket MX500 can be used by both teenagers and some adults.
Top Speed of the Razor MX350 and MX500
- The Razor MX350 Dirt Bike top speed is 14 mph.
- The Razor MX500 Dirt Bike top speed is 15 mph.
- Razor MX500 has a slightly higher top speed when compared to the MX350.
Continuous run time
- Run time for the MX350 is 30 minutes with a 24 volt rechargeable battery system.
- Run time for the MX500 is 40 minutes with a 36 volt rechargeable battery system.
- The Razor MX500 gives you about 10 more minutes of continuous use because of the larger battery.
- The Razor MX350 weighs 65 lbs.
- The Razor MX500 weighs 98 lbs.
- Dirt Rocket MX500 weighs 33 pounds more than the Dirt Quad Dirt Rocket MX350.
- Razor MX350 uses a single speed throttle.
- Razor MX500 uses a variable speed throttle.
- The MX350 dirt bike is designed with rear brakes, but no front brakes.
- The MX500 dirt bike has both front and rear disc brakes.
- The Razor MX350 does not have any suspension.
- The Razor MX500 has both front and rear suspension.
Finals Thoughts on these Razor Dirt Bikes
So there you have it! Now you know the main differences between the the Razor MX350 VS MX500! As you can see, the Razor MX500 electric dirt bike really is just a bigger, stronger and more powerful version of the Razor MX350. Generally speaking, the MX350 is a fantastic starter bike and is going to be great for younger, smaller riders whereas the Razor MX500 can be ridden by both teenagers and some adults with a little more experience. So what are you waiting for? Get one of the best electric dirt bikes on the market today!
Razor MX350 Dirt Bike
Razor MX500 Dirt Bike
Thanks for stopping by and checking out our article on the Razor MX350 vs MX500! Be sure to check out some of these other great electric dirt bikes brought to you by Wild Child Sports!
- Razor Dirt Bikes – Choosing the right model
- Razor Dirt Quad VS Dirt Quad 500
- Kids Electric Quad by Rosso Motors
- Monster Moto Electric Mini Bikes
- Razor MX650 Dirt Bike
- Monster Moto 1000 Watt Electric Mini Bike
- Jeremy McGrath Razor Dirt Bike