Razor SX350 Jeremy McGrath Dirt Bike
The SX350 Dirt Rocket McGrath is one of the coolest electric mini dirt bikes currently on the market! Like the SX500, this is a Jeremy McGrath inspired dirt bike. The SX350 is the scaled down version of the SX500 that caters to younger, smaller riders. Today we are going to walk you through all of the details of the Razor SX350 electric dirt bike. Be sure to also check out our detailed review of the Razor McGrath SX500.
If you’re not sure which of the Razor electric dirt bikes is of best fit for you or your child, be sure to check out our article on choosing the right model.
Who is the Razor dirt bike designed for?
This Jeremy McGrath electric dirt bike is designed for riders ages 13 and up with a maximum rider weight of 140 pounds.
How fast does this Razor dirt bike go?
The Razor SX350 top speed is 14 mph!
Where can you buy the Razor McGrath SX350 cost?
Here’s where you can find the most current price on the SX350 McGrath!
Razor SX350 Specs & Features
- Authentic Jeremy McGrath graphics and fairing design
- High-torque, chain driven 350 watt motor
- 30 minutes of continuous use on a full charge
- Twist grip throttle
- Large pneumatic knobby tires
- Retractable kickstand
- Hand operated rear brakes
Here are a couple of other things that we want to point out about the Razor SX350:
- No Suspension. This shouldn’t be a deal breaker for buying this Razor dirt bike. Just keep in mind that no suspension means a less forgiving ride. The large off road tires help to compensate for not having any suspension but you are still going to experience a stiffer overall ride. If suspension is a must, check out SX500.
- Single Speed Throttle – The twist grip throttle acts more like an on/off switch. In other words, its either full power or no power. This can take some getting used. Again, if you’re wanting a variable speed throttle, check out the SX500.
- No Front Disc Brake – Since the Razor SX350 is one of the smaller and lighter Razor dirt bikes, it was not designed with a front brake. Once again, this is just something to be aware of.
What is the difference between the SX350 VS MX350? In short, these two Razor dirt bikes are basically the same with the exception of the Jeremy McGrath graphics and fairing design on the SX350. If you want to learn more, check out our SX350 VS MX350 comparison review.
Check out the Razor SX350 Jeremy McGrath Dirt Bike in Action!
So what are you waiting for? Get your SX350 TODAY!
Thanks for stopping by and checking out our Razor SX350 Jeremy McGrath Dirt Bike Review. Be sure to check out all of the other Razor dirt bikes brought to you by Wild Child Sports.
And remember to always educate your child on motorcycle safety and have them always wear the appropriate safety gear!
- MX125 Razor Electric Dirt Bike
- Razor Dirt Quad VS Dirt Quad 500
- MX500 Razor Electric Dirt Bike
- Razor MX350 Electric Dirt Bike
- Kids Gas Powered Mini Bike – Coleman Powersports CT100U