Razor MX650 Electric Dirt Bike
Razor MX650 – The Biggest and Fastest Razor Dirt Bike
Here’s the deal! If you’re looking for the biggest and fastest electric dirt bike that Razor has to offer, then look no further than the MX650!
First of all, the Razor MX650 electric dirt bike will give your older children the real off-road experience that they are looking for. Since this electric dirt bike can hold up to 220 pounds, the MX650 is a lot of fun for adults too! You can find this Razor dirt bike in orange, yellow and black. The MX650 Razor features a rear adjustable suspension and front inverted authentic motocross suspension fork. This razor dirt bike has a chain drive with an automatic adjuster. It’s super easy to assemble and the tools are included.
Razor MX650 Electric Dirt Bike Review
Razor Electric Dirt Bike Buyers Guide
If you’re not sure which of the Razor electric dirt bikes is of best fit for you or your child, be sure to check out our article on choosing the right model. Now, let’s take a look at some of the specifics of the MX650 including top speed and overall cost.
Who is the Razor Dirt Rocket MX650 dirt bike designed for?
This electric dirt bike is designed for riders ages 16 and up with a maximum rider weight of 220 pounds.
How fast does a Razor MX650 go?
The Razor MX650 top speed is 17 mph with a range of up to 10 miles or 40 minutes of continuous use on a full charge. The charge time for this kids electric dirt bike is 12 hours. Keep in mind that there are some Razor MX650 mods that can be made to increase the overall top speed. Check out this video of a Razor dirt bike going over 40 mph!
What does the Razor MX650 cost?
The yellow MX650 is going to run you right around $430. The black or orange Razor MX650 is a little bit harder to find and we’ve see a price tag over $520 for these color combos. Amazon continues to be one of the best places to find the most competitive prices on the MX650 in both yellow and black and virtually all of the other Razor dirt bike models. Order your MX650 today!
Yellow MX650 Dirt Rocket
Orange MX650 Dirt Rocket
Razor MX650 Electric Dirt Bike Specs & Features
Next, let’s check out the specs of the high-performance electric powered Razor MX650 dirt bike.
- Compact electric dirt bike with powerful yet quiet variable-speed
- Chain-driven 650-watt electric motor
- 36 volt sealed lead acid rechargeable battery system
- 40 minutes of continuous use with a full charge
- Dual suspension and riser handlebars deliver smooth, comfortable ride
- Authentic motocross-style spoke wheels with a large knobby 16 inch front tire and 14 inch rear tire
- Shatter proof plastic fairings and fenders
- Twist grip throttle
Take a Ride on the Razor MX650
Check out the Razor MX650 electric dirt bike in action! This particular video was filmed with the GoPro Hero 4 so it provides you with a much more realistic feel of the riding experience. Enjoy!
If you liked this Razor dirt bike, be sure to check out some of these other great electric dirt bikes brought to you by Wild Child Sports!
- Razor Dirt Quad VS Dirt Quad 500
- Monster Moto 1000 Watt Electric Mini Bike
- Razor MX500 Electric Dirt Bike
- Jeremy McGrath Razor Dirt Bike
- Razor MX350 VS MX500
- Electric Mini Bikes by Burromax
- Razor MX350 Electric Dirt Bike
- Best Electric Scooters for kids by Razor
- Razor Electric Go Karts Buyers Guide