Razor MX125 Dirt Bike VS MX350 Dirt Bike – What’s the Difference?
Until recently, the Razor MX350 was the smallest dirt bike from their entire lineup. That’s officially changed with the release of the new Razor MX125. The Razor MX125 is now the smallest Razor dirt bike and designed for riders as young as 7 years old. If you haven’t done so already, be sure to check out our Razor Dirt Bike Buyers Guide to make sure that you’re purchasing the best bike for you or your child. Lastly, keep in mind that this is just a comparison review of these Razor dirt bikes and we recommend taking a look at our detailed reviews of both the MX350 electric dirt bike and MX125 electric dirt bike!
Today, we are going to walk you through all of the main similarities and differences between the Razor MX125 VS MX350. In short, the Razor MX350 electric dirt bike really is just a bigger, stronger and more powerful version of the Razor MX125. Generally speaking, both the MX125 and MX350 are fantastic starter bikes for younger, smaller riders.
MX125 VS MX350 Comparison Chart
|Rider Age||Maximum Rider Weight||Top Speed||Range||Motor||Battery|
|Razor MX125||7+||110 pounds||8 mph||40 minutes of continuous use||100 watt||12v|
|Razor MX350||13+||140 pounds||14 mph||30 minutes of continuous use||350 watt||24v|
What are the differences between the Razor MX125 Dirt Bike VS MX350 Dirt Bike?
Recommended Rider Age and Weight
- The Dirt Rocket MX125 is recommended for ages 7 and older with a maximum rider weight of 110 pounds.
- The Dirt Rocket MX350 is recommended for ages 13 and older with a maximum rider weight of 140 pounds.
- MX125 is the best Razor dirt bike for younger, smaller riders.
Keep in mind that these recommended rider ages come directly from Razor. As a parent, you will need to take a closer look at the individual skills of your child.
Top Speed of the Razor MX125 and MX350
- The Razor MX125 dirt bike top speed is 8 mph.
- The Razor MX350 dirt bike top speed is 14 mph.
- Razor MX350 is quite a bit faster when compared to the MX125.
So here is another major difference between these Razor dirt bikes. Since the MX125 is catering to a younger rider, you’re going to see a lower top speed with this entry level mini bike.
Continuous run time
- Run time for the MX125 is 40 minutes with a 12 volt rechargeable battery system.
- Run time for the MX350 is 30 minutes with a 24 volt rechargeable battery system.
- The Razor MX125 gives you about 10 more minutes of continuous use.
The MX125 is recommended for a lighter rider so it’s no real surprise that you’re getting a little more ride time.
- The Razor MX125 weighs ~ 30 pounds
- The Razor MX350 weighs 65 pounds
- Dirt Rocket MX125 weighs almost half as much as the Dirt Rocket MX350.
Here is another one of the biggest differences when comparing the Razor MX125 vs MX350. It also helps to explain why the MX125 has that slightly better continuous run time.
- The Razor MX125 is powered by a 100 watt motor
- The Razor MX350 is powered by a 350 watt motor
- MX350 has the larger, more powerful motor.
Looping back to top speed, it’s this more powerful motor that makes the MX350 faster than the MX125.
What are the similarities between the Razor MX125 Dirt Bike VS MX350 Dirt Bike?
- Razor MX125 uses a single speed throttle.
- Razor MX350 uses a single speed throttle.
When throttling either the MX125 or the MX350, think of the throttle more like an on/off switch. In other words, its either full power or no power.
- The MX125 dirt bike uses a hand operated rear brake
- The MX350 dirt bike uses a hand operated rear brake
- The Razor MX125 does not have any suspension.
- The Razor MX350 does not have any suspension.
Here is where you can find the current price of the MX125:
Here is where you can find the current price of the MX350:
So there you have it! Now you know the main similarities and differences between the the Razor MX125 VS MX350!
What are you waiting for? Get one of the best electric dirt bikes on the market today!
Thanks for stopping by and checking out our article on the Razor MX125 vs MX350! Be sure to check out some of these other great electric dirt bikes brought to you by Wild Child Sports!
- Razor MX350 VS MX400 Comparison Review
- Razor Dirt Quad VS Dirt Quad 500
- Monster Moto Electric Mini Bikes
- Razor MX650 Dirt Bike
- Monster Moto 1000 Watt Electric Mini Bike
- Jeremy McGrath Razor Dirt Bike