Shred the K2 Mini Turbo Kids Snowboard
Mini Turbo Kids Snowboard by K2
Here is everything that you need to know about this all mountain shred stick to get your child bombing the entire mountain!
Who is the K2 Mini Turbo kids snowboard designed for?
The K2 Mini Turbo is designed for all mountain riding. In terms of rider ability, this board is designed for your beginner to intermediate riders. That being said, this board is still a great option for your more seasoned little ripper.
Special features of the K2 Mini Turbo
- The Mini Turbo shape is a true twin. Ride it switch or regular. It’s 100% symmetrical from nose to tail.
- The board flex is soft. This means very forgiving for newer, younger riders. This soft flex also helps with freestyle riding.
- The rocker type is rocker/flat/rocker which creates what K2 calls a Catch Free Baseline. This allows for easy turning without catching edges.
- 1 year warranty
Sizes (cm) of the K2 Mini Turbo
The sizes of the Mini Turbo include 90, 100, 110, 120 and 130.
How much is the K2 Mini Turbo?
Best Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B012BS0NN2″]
The 2017 K2 Mini Turbo is going to run you somewhere around 180 bucks. This is a fantastic price for a very high quality beginner’s snowboard.
Check out what K2 has to say about the new 2017 Mini Turbo!
- Gnu Recess Asym BTX Kids Snowboard
- Burton Chopper Kids Snowboard
- Best Kids Snowboards – Choosing the Right Board
- Lib Tech Skate Banana Snowboard
- Best Snowboard Boots 2017 – ThirtyTwo Ultralight 2
- Lib Tech Banana Blaster Kids Snowboard
- Best Snowboard Jackets 2017 – 686 GLCR Ether Down Thermagraph Jacket
- Cheap Snowboards for Kids – $60 or Less!
- Best Snowboard Hoodies 2017 – ThirtyTwo Stamped Hoodie