Lucky Bums Kids Plastic Snowboard
Lucky Bums Plastic Snowboard
The Lucky Bums plastic snowboard is a fun choice to teach kids to snowboard in the back yard or on the nearby sledding hill. There’s need to fight to stay in those old school sandal strap binding designs anymore. This new, rugged design includes pre-mounted adjustable bindings on a smooth bottom board with a traditional snowboard cut. The board has no metal edges and is ideal as a holiday gift for the first time snowboarder. Not to mention, this is a quick and easy way to provide your kids with hours of fun on snow days. The Lucky Bums Plastic Snowboard also includes a manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty. So what are you waiting for? Grab your Lucky Bums plastic snowboard today!
How much does the Lucky Bums Kids Plastic Snowboard cost?
The Lucky Bums plastic snowboard is only going to run you somewhere between $50-$60. We’ve found the best pricing for these beginner snowboards on Amazon.
Benefits of the Lucky Bums Plastic Snowboard
- Beginner snowboard – great choice to introduce kids to snowboarding in backyard or on nearby sledding hill
- Smooth bottom board with traditional snowboard cut
- Rugged design includes pre mounted adjustable bindings that accommodate snow boots
- Durable latch system ensures secure fit to shoe or snow boot
- Recommended for riders age nine and up. Not recommended for ski resort use
- Limited lifetime manufacturers warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
Lucky Bums Plastic Snowboard Review
Be sure to check out some of the other great snowboard gear brought to you by Wild Child Sports!
- Best Kids Snowboards – Choosing the Right Board
- Cheap Snowboard Pants – Under 100 bucks!
- Burton Chopper Kids Snowboard
- Best Kids Snowboard Boots
- Lib Tech Skate Banana Snowboard
- Oakley Shaun White Signature Series Snow Goggles
- Cheap Snowboards for Kids – $60 or Less!
- Best Snowboard Goggles 2017 – Oakley Flight Deck
- Gnu Carbon Credit BTX Snowboard