Razor MX650 VS RSF650 – What’s the Difference?
Dirt or street? That is the question.
Today, we are going to walk you through all of the main differences between the Razor MX650 VS RSF650. In short, the MX650 is the biggest and fastest electric dirt bike made by Razor and the RSF650 is the biggest and fastest electric street bike made by Razor. Be sure to check out our full reviews of both the MX650 electric dirt bike and RSF650 electric street bike! If you’re not sure which mini bike is of best fit for you or your child, check out our article on choosing the best Razor dirt bike.
Recommended Rider Age and Weight
- The Dirt Bike MX650 is recommended for riders ages 16 and up with a maximum rider weight of 220 pounds.
- The Street Bike RSF650 is recommended for riders ages 16 and up with a maximum rider weight of 220 pounds.
- Once again, the MX650 and RSF650 cater to the same type of rider.
Top Speed of the Razor MX650 and RSF650
- The Razor MX650 Mini Bike top speed is 17 mph.
- The Razor RSF650 Mini Bike top speed is 17 mph.
- Both the MX650 and RSF650 have the same top speed of 17 mph.
Continuous run time
- Run time for the MX650 is 40 minutes with a 36 volt rechargeable battery system.
- Run time for the RSF650 is 50 minutes with a 36 volt rechargeable battery system.
- Here is where you will find a difference when comparing the MX650 VS RSF650. You will get an additional run time of about 10 minutes with the RSF650.
- Both the MX650 and RSF650 use a variable speed, twist grip throttle. This feature is especially useful to help a rider develop their throttling skills that can carry over to bigger, more powerful dirt bikes down the road.
- Here is another similarity with both of these electric mini bikes. Both use a hand operated front and rear disc braking system.
Finals Thoughts on these Razor Mini Bikes
So there you have it! Now you know the main differences between the the Razor MX650 VS RSF650! The main point to consider is what type of terrain you’re going to tackle with this electric mini bike. If you want to ride off road, go with the MX650. If you prefer riding on smoother surfaces with little to no debris, then the RSF650 is the right choice for you!
Are you wanting that traditional dirt bike look? Then go with the Razor MX650. Do you prefer a sleeker street bike look? Grab the Razor RSF650?
So what are you waiting for? Get one of the most affordable electric mini bikes on the market today!
Razor MX650 Electric Dirt Bike
Razor RSF650 Electric Street Bike
Thanks for stopping by and checking out our article on the Razor RSF350 VS RSF650! Be sure to check out some of these other great electric mini bikes brought to you by Wild Child Sports!
- Best Electric Dirt Bikes Under $500
- Razor Dirt Quad VS Dirt Quad 500
- Kids Electric Quad by Rosso Motors
- Monster Moto 250 Watt Electric Mini Bike
- Best Kids Electric Dirt Bikes Under $300
- Monster Moto 1000 Watt Electric Mini Bike