Best Hoverboard under $200 – GoTrax Hoverfly Eco
GoTrax Hoverfly Eco – Best Hoverboard under $200
If you’re looking for a great entry level hoverboard, you’ve got to check out the GoTrax Hoverfly Eco. This is the best hoverboard under $200 currently on the market. Let’s take a closer look at this GoTrax hoverboard!
Who is the Hoverfly Eco hoverboard designed for?
The GoTrax Hoverfly Eco is designed for riders ages 8 and up. It has a minimum rider weight of 44 pounds and can carry a max weight of 220 pounds.
What is the top speed of the GoTrax Hoverfly Eco Hoverboard?
The top speed of the GoTrax Hoverfly Eco is 7.4 mph with a cruising range of up to 12 miles on a full charge.
How much does the GoTrax Hoverfly Eco cost?
As we mention earlier, this is a pretty cheap hoverboard. The Hoverfly Eco is going to run you between $150 and $160.
GoTrax Hoverfly Eco Hoverboard Specs & Features
- Dual 250 watt motors
- LED lights
- UL 2272 tested and certified.
- 0-degree turning radius
- Non-slip foot pads
- Protective bumpers
- Battery life indicator
- Charging time: ~ 1.5 hours
- Colors available: black, blue, purple, red, pink and green
- 90 day limited warranty
So what are you waiting for? Get your best hoverboard under $200 Today!
Be sure to check out some of the other great electric balance boards and hoverboards brought to you by Wild Child Sports!
- Best Kids Off Road Hoverboard 2017 – Halo Rover
- Electric Balance Board – LTXtreme Free-Style Hoverboard
- Kids Electric Balance Board – Neon Nitro 8
- Razor Hovertrax 2.0 Hoverboard
- Adult Off Road Hoverboard – Holds 420 Pounds!
- Cheap Kids Electric Skateboard – Maverix Monster
- Razor Electric Skateboard – RazorX Cruiser
- All Terrain Electric Skateboard – Airwheel M3
- Best Electric Skateboards – Our Top 5