Razor EcoSmart Metro Electric Scooter
EcoSmart Metro Electric Scooter by Razor
EcoSmart Metro Electric Scooter: The Advanced Street Systems by Razor. Designed for true neighborhood transportation. Clean! Green! No gasoline needed! The EcoSmart Metro Electric Scooter is fun, and most of all affordable. Reduces pollution and conserve energy with the Metro Scooter!
How much does the Razor EcoSmart Metro Electric Scooter cost?
Best Price: $ 393.07
Razor EcoSmart Metro Electric Scooter Features
- Battery-powered electric sit-down scooter with bamboo deck and powder coated frame for emissions-free transportation
- 500-watt extra high torque motor; 36 volt electrical system; variable speed throttle control
- Ultra padded seat; adjustable handlebar rake and seat; detachable luggage rack/rear fender
- Rear disc braking system; standard bicycle-size 16-inch pneumatic tube tires on spoke wheels
- 90-day warranty; comes with assembly tools included
Watch the Razor EcoSmart Metro Electric Scooter Video
Razor EcoSmart Metro Electric Scooter Reviews
“I’ve owned the Razor Ecosmart Metro scooter for about three weeks, and have logged approximately 100 miles on it so far.”
“I used to ride my bike 2.5mi. from public transportation (BART) to work. I injured my right knee a few weeks back and was having to drive in to work which I despise for; traffic, bridge toll, parking fee… So I was looking for something that was; cheap (cause I only planned to use it for a few months), Portable (I need to bring it on a public train) and reliable (don’t want to be stranded with a hurt knee). This is a great vehicle, it does what it says a far as going around 18mph (on flat ground) and run time is roughly 40 min. depending on the terrain you are riding on. I weigh 240lbs. and carry a backpack but it doesn’t seem to mind.”
I also have an eZip 500 which is a 24-volt scooter. The increase in power and speed from the extra 12 volts on the EcoSmart is very noticeable. Plus the larger 16″ wheels and larger deck of the EcoSmart makes for a far more stable ride. The eZip feels a little wobbly while the EcoSmart feels solid at their top speeds. The EcoSmart’s seat height is also adjustable for tall or short riders unlike the fixed eZip seat and the EcoSmart’s seat has two shock absorbing springs for an overall smooth and comfortable ride. The EcoSmart’s kickstand is also placed under the deck instead of on the rear tire axle, which seems much more stable.
Other Razor EcoSmart Metro Electric Scooter Reviews
The Razor was very easy to assemble (my wife put it together) and, after charging the battery, the kids were off and running. The scooter is strong and fast. A helmet is a must with this scooter.
“Ok….I kept reading all the reviews and they state so mixed up idea that it is driving me crazy! If you want to know the “REAL DEAL” on this electric bike I will tell you – accurately and now!
a. Excellent value- For an electric bike OR ANY bike it is only $295 bucks! INCLUDING shipping! You can’t get cheaper unless you buy a standard bike at Wal-Mart
b. Quality is EXCELLENT – Sturdy, quiet frame and components, shiny chrome wheels, and comfortable ride!
c. You can add REAL bike parts due to the fact it is made in the same circumference and dimensions of standard bicycles.”
If you liked this Razor electric scooter, be sure to check out some of these other great action sports toys brought to you by Wild Child Sports!
- Best Electric Scooters for kids by Razor
- Kids Offroad Electric Scooter – Razor RX200
- E300 Electric Scooter by Razor
- E100 Glow Electric Scooter by Razor
- Razor Pocket Mod Electric Scooter
- E300S Seated Electric Scooter by Razor
- Razor E200S Seated Electric Scooter
- E200 Electric Scooter by Razor