Kids Offroad Electric Scooter – Razor RX200
Kids Offroad Electric Scooter by Razor
Tired of just being able to ride your electric scooter on the pavement? Well, problem solved with the Razor RX200 Kids Offroad Electric Scooter! This Razor scooter is going to provide you with tons of offroad fun without breaking the bank! The RX200 is another well built product from Razor that gives you higher overall ground clearance with a high torque motor to have you climbing up dirt hills in no time!
Let’s check out the details of this offroad machine!
Who is the Razor RX200 scooter designed for?
This kids offroad electric scooter is designed for riders ages 13 and up with a maximum rider weight of 154 pounds.
How fast does a Razor RX200 go?
The Razor RX200 scooter top speed is 12 mph with up to 40 minutes of continuous use on a full charge.
What does this Kids Offroad Electric Scooter cost?
The RX200 is going to run you around 260 bucks.
Razor RX200 Electric Scooter Features
- High-torque, chain-driven motor
- 24V (two 12V) rechargeable battery system
- Rear sprocket drive train
- Freewheel for coasting
- Alloy wheels
- Offroad tires
- Disc brakes
Check out the Razor RX200 in Action!
If you liked this Razor kids offroad electric scooter, be sure to check out some of these other great Razor electric scooters brought to you by Wild Child Sports!
- Best Electric Scooters for kids by Razor
- E300 Electric Scooter by Razor
- Razor EcoSmart Metro Electric Scooter
- E100 Glow Electric Scooter by Razor
- Razor Pocket Mod Electric Scooter
- E300S Seated Electric Scooter by Razor
- Razor E200S Seated Electric Scooter
- E200 Electric Scooter by Razor